IGNORED

Swansea City v Bristol City Match Day 45

Septic Peg

We are so cursed by having so many players, and so many formations we could play (each of which isn't quite perfect however). Need to trim this squad down and focus on a "primary" formation where we have 2 players for each position, and don't have to change the formation much when players come on.

2 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Smith plays well and loads of fans say give him a contract. Has a worse game and it’s get him out.  

It needs a sense of perspective. He has been an excellent servant for this club, I don’t think anyone can deny that.

Those saying he should be given a new deal must be feeling rather sentimental as he is clearly not the Korey of old. If we are serious about top 6 the midfield needs to improve drastically. 

Just now, B1ackbird said:

Will the next manager turn Fam into the central defender he was obviously born to be? 

You have to wonder, thinking about his one on one last match and today's pen. He's a quality defender :laugh:

1 minute ago, Redrascal2 said:

What a great legacy Johnson has left. Other teams that have nothing to play for go out and tear it up. Look at QPR  4 -2 up on Millwall who are trying for the playoffs. I bet Swansea were pleased they had us to play this week.

Which is why Holden and McAllister need to go ASAP.

1 minute ago, Redrascal2 said:

What a great legacy Johnson has left. Other teams that have nothing to play for go out and tear it up. Look at QPR  4 -2 up on Millwall who are trying for the playoffs. I bet Swansea were pleased they had us to play this week.

Even he never had us play with paterson as our only recognised midfielder!

2 minutes ago, Redrascal2 said:

Like when we scored 3 away only a week ago?

Archived