IGNORED

Need some well wishes

Yank

Hey all my lady and I could use some prayers and/or well wishes.  Taking my lady out of town tomorrow to see her father who is having a liver transplant done. She is very nervous and anxious as am I as it has taken awhile to get to this point and hopefully all goes smoothly.  He is a great guy, a Vietnam Vet, and loved by many. As I said, any prayers or well-wishes that everything goes smoothly will be much appreciated and I will update tomorrow when I can. Cheers all.

3 minutes ago, Yank said:

Hey all my lady and I could use some prayers and/or well wishes.  Taking my lady out of town tomorrow to see her father who is having a liver transplant done. She is very nervous and anxious as am I as it has taken awhile to get to this point and hopefully all goes smoothly.  He is a great guy, a Vietnam Vet, and loved by many. As I said, any prayers or well-wishes that everything goes smoothly will be much appreciated and I will update tomorrow when I can. Cheers all.

Hope all goes well ?

15 hours ago, Yank said:

Best wishes to him and hope all goes well 

Hey all an update:  The transplant is complete and he has been moved into a post-op suite.  She talked to the surgeon and he said everything went as planned and we can visit him here shortly.  Long road ahead with post-op care and recovery time but he has a big support system to get him through this and will probably be in hospital for at least another week. Thanks again and cheers all.

26 minutes ago, Yank said:

Hey all an update:  The transplant is complete and he has been moved into a post-op suite.  She talked to the surgeon and he said everything went as planned and we can visit him here shortly.  Long road ahead with post-op care and recovery time but he has a big support system to get him through this and will probably be in hospital for at least another week. Thanks again and cheers all.

Hope all remains on course, my heart was so bad I had to have a pump fitted which meant I had four open heart surgeries. 

I can only describe critical care as being in a 'war zone', the staff who looked after me were absolutely brilliant, and I hope your relatives outcome is as positive as mine was... 

Archived