IGNORED

Racist abuse of Famara

Simon bristol

1 hour ago, S25loyal said:

The person lives in Turkey, you must be living in dreamland if you think what they have put is deemed offensive in Turkey. 

Twitter obviously don’t care, Avon and Somerset police won’t be able to do anything. 

To be honest, while the lure of a nice contract is great, im not sure I would want to play and live in that environment if i was a bame footballer.

but if you want a laugh, type in emre rasicsm in youtube.

11 hours ago, SX227 said:

Nice to see a few players, sports people and media support Fammy.

Would have hoped to have seen a few more than Andi W from the squad though, just for solidarity, although I'm sure they have spoken in private.

Nice from Flinty, Michelle Owen and Torps.

So Fams off to Turkey then?

Will be missed, and hope it's not true.

Twitter. Just close it.

2020 and still people get potted because of their skin colour. I'm beginning to lose any hope for humanity, I really am.

It's a shame COViD isn't fatal to racists. Save the Police a lot of time, and do wonders for the gene pool.

Love ya Fammy!

While I generally agree with the point you are making, the gene pool comment is ott and wouldn't address anything. 

Racism isn't a genetic thing, nobody is born a racist.

Someone's parents holding or expressing abhorrent views doesn't mean that they will too.

Who ever this person is they don’t represent the views of most city fans. They should be singled out and shamed. Fam has been outstanding all season showing passion desire everything that playing for city is about. There is no place for this in football 

Fam is our player of the year get a grip 

1 minute ago, hertsexile said:

Who ever this person is they don’t represent the views of most city fans. They should be singled out and shamed. Fam has been outstanding all season showing passion desire everything that playing for city is about. There is no place for this in football 

It`s not come from a City fan mate, it appears to be some oik who lost a bet when he missed the pen yesterday - originated from Turkey by all accounts.

11 hours ago, Simon bristol said:

To be honest, while the lure of a nice contract is great, im not sure I would want to play and live in that environment if i was a bame footballer.

but if you want a laugh, type in emre rasicsm in youtube.

Personally think you would have to be mad to go somewhere you are not welcome for money. 

2 hours ago, hertsexile said:

Big (and apparently very wide of the mark) assumption that it was a City fan. Are you a journalist?

48 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Or alternatively, particularly if it’s a young person, Educate...

Person allegedly in Turkey Education on the qualities of people with black skin in that country isn't going to gain traction. A sham European nation with a mediaeval outlook to foreigners. 

9 hours ago, Natchfever said:

Couldn’t give two shits it's based on fact and my concern is our player. 

Ask yourself if Turkish authorities will pursue this person? Nah. 

Sometimes truth needs to be said. 

First of all, nothing you've said is "fact". It's a viewpoint, but I struggle to find anything that's remotely factual.

Secondly, if your concern is Fam, why don't you focus on Fam. You don't even mention the guy. Defining a whole nation in such a derogatory way, isn't really going to do much for Fam, is it? 

9 hours ago, Natchfever said:

Person allegedly in Turkey Education on the qualities of people with black skin in that country isn't going to gain traction. A sham European nation with a mediaeval outlook to foreigners. 

You may want to look a tad closer to home if you want to find a European nation with a medieval outlook towards foreigners.

Personally believe to go on such forums you have to prove who you are. When such posts are posted it’s easy to identify the individual behind the account, it is that individual’s responsibility to ensure no such comments are made from their account. 
There are too many keyboard warriors who believe they can post what they want with no repercussions  

Archived