IGNORED

Cowley Brothers

Waffleflap

1 minute ago, And Its Smith said:

Cowleys did a pretty good job there. Fans didn’t want them to leave and are pissed off. That says a lot.  Think people need to understand the situation at Huddersfield before they judge from afar what job he’s done there.  

Explain please ?

Just now, JonDolman said:

Cowley will play good passing football and will probably work with most of the young players we have and won't necessarily want much in. 

Id be happy enough.

I certainly beginning to think we aren’t as attractive as I thought we were.

5 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

If SL wanted to go cheap he’d go with Cook - who’s be cheap-ish. Someone reassure me please?

Cook wouldn't necessarily be cheap or even ish, administrators would realise how good of a manager he is and would want appropriate compensation rather than getting anything in 

Just now, Lrrr said:

Cook wouldn't necessarily be cheap or even ish, administrators would realise how good of a manager he is and would want appropriate compensation rather than getting anything in 

Ahhh, but hasn’t he not been paid recently or something?

Just now, Fordy62 said:

Ahhh, but hasn’t he not been paid recently or something?

Not sure, if he were to resign it would depend if he had anything in his contract about not taking another club for so long etc precisely to stop managers resigning and just going somewhere else to stop no compensation

10 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Cowley will play good passing football and will probably work with most of the young players we have and won't necessarily want much in. 

Id be happy enough.

Eh? That's one of the reason hes been fired. 

And his Lincoln team were direct. 

Style of football is not what I want to see.

Just now, daored said:

Hughton turned them down when they appointed the Cowleys - unlikely 

Difference is they were 23rd and a long way from a reset point (Jan window can only help so much) with summer ideal, now they're staying up just about to go into summer, wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it

Just now, And Its Smith said:

Actually think it could well be LJ.  He has a reputation as someone who plays good football and develops youth and that’s what Huddersfield board want 

Could well be.

I’m off to give Fred & Rosemary a bell to see if they’re fit to babysit. I hear they have an excellent reputation! ?

1 minute ago, Lrrr said:

Difference is they were 23rd and a long way from a reset point (Jan window can only help so much) with summer ideal, now they're staying up just about to go into summer, wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it

They’re a basket club , new owner who has borrowed their parachute payments to buy the club - less attractive than us 

Just now, JonDolman said:

Thought he played passing football at Lincoln?

I thought it was quite direct if not organised. 

Either way, while Huddersfield fans are quite surprised the comments I've seen say the football wasnt great.

Add the fact how bad we are, and we put 5 past them the thought doesn't make me feel all warm inside.

I wouldn't be surprised mind you.

Archived