IGNORED

My top five that maybe the potential manager

City oz

OK enough of the Houghton stuff. 

Lets get the aubergines going but my out of the box for the top five after interviews and expression of interest are as follows.

1- Hayden Mullins.

2 - Robbie Fowler.

3- Ben Garner.

4- Michael O Neil.

5- Dean Smith.

5 minutes ago, City oz said:

Lets get the aubergines going but my out of the box for the top five after interviews and expression of interest are as follows.

1- Hayden Mullins.

2 - Robbie Fowler.

3- Ben Garner.

4- Michael O Neil.

5- Dean Smith.

What is this exactly? Your own personal suggestions or have you had inside info that no one else has received that those 5 have had interviews? ?

6 minutes ago, City oz said:

1- Hayden Mullins.

2 - Robbie Fowler.

3- Ben Garner.

4- Michael O Neil.

5- Dean Smith.

Well you asked for it ??

12 minutes ago, City oz said:

1- Hayden Mullins.

2 - Robbie Fowler.

3- Ben Garner.

4- Michael O Neil.

5- Dean Smith.

?? Robbie Fowler 

6 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

What is this exactly? Your own personal suggestions or have you had inside info that no one else has received that those 5 have had interviews? ?

Personnel suggestions but they are all valid. I do know Robbie Fowler is back in the UK and signed up with a championship club. Could be us or any other ?

taking a manger away from the gas would be good also.

1 minute ago, City oz said:

Personnel suggestions but they are all valid. I do know Robbie Fowler is back in the UK and signed up with a championship club. Could be us or any other ?

Taking a manager from the gas who the fans don’t want would be good ?  Can’t agree

1 minute ago, City oz said:

Not when it does the a favour..! 

Taking Clarke at his peak, or Coughlan, to begin their slump...yes, could have been amusing. 

To take their manager, with the worst record in football league history? Is the daftest suggestion I've ever heard. 

5 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Its CHRIS HUGHTON ffs.

The number of threads - you would have thought you'd have learned his name by now

This is as bad as the Rougier brothers 

11 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Its CHRIS HUGHTON ffs.

The number of threads - you would have thought you'd have learned his name by now

It’s amazing isn’t it. I posted a response to one of his ‘Houghton’ posts, stating that ‘Houghton’ definitely wasn’t coming. Obviously made no impact!

1 minute ago, Roger Red Hat said:

It’s amazing isn’t it. I posted a response to one of his ‘Houghton’ posts, stating that ‘Houghton’ definitely wasn’t coming. Obviously made no impact!

RRH probably missed it when getting another coldie out of the esky. 

Would actually be interesting to see peoples (realistic) top 5 lists..... Would give a clear idea amongst some of the fanbase as to who we think we could attract and who we'd want, a lot of names get lost when you only ask for a first choice. FWIW mine would be

1 - Hughton (providing his transfer budget requests aren't excessive)

2 - Neil

3 - Cook

4 - McCarthy

5 - Adkins

Giovanni Van Bronckhorst may have made the list before he went to the Chinese league in January, was rumoured around the Sheff Wed job before Monk.

18 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Would actually be interesting to see peoples (realistic) top 5 lists..... Would give a clear idea amongst some of the fanbase as to who we think we could attract and who we'd want, a lot of names get lost when you only ask for a first choice. FWIW mine would be

2 - Neil

3 - Cook

4 - McCarthy

5 - Adkins

Giovanni Van Bronckhorst may have made the list before he went to the Chinese league in January, was rumoured around the Sheff Wed job before Monk.

1 - Hughton

2 - Gerrard

3 - McCarthy

4 - Cowley

5 - Lowe

They'd probably be my five for interview, then see who has the best plan and can work with our project - because that's not going anywhere.

35 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

2 - Neil

3 - Cook

4 - McCarthy

5 - Adkins

1 Jokanovic

2 Gerrard

3 Karanka

4 Howe

5 Hughton

Dont think we will get any of them though

Archived