IGNORED

What went wrong........

the frampton balti

I think we have enough good players and probably need an experienced manager who knows what he is doing, can motivate players and doesn't know how to use Powerpoint.  If anyone can get us promoted, I think Hughton probably can.

This is not the time for a manager who is young, inrxperienced or has not managed at the top level or got promotion to the Prem before.

5 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I think we have enough good players and probably need an experienced manager who knows what he is doing, can motivate players and doesn't know how to use Powerpoint.  If anyone can get us promoted, I think Hughton probably can.

This is not the time for a manager who is young, inrxperienced or has not managed at the top level or got promotion to the Prem before.

I agree , Hughton is the best option that i see at the moment also . However lets cross examine the others available . Tisdale surely sits in the corner with the cowleys and lowes of this world. Who would be your chosen younger manager or one without champ experience??

6 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Bring in Colin !!

I actually think we have the players with the addition of a quality midfielder. It's the coaching and match day management that's let us down.

We don't need a Cowley or Lowe type coach. We need a strong leader and nmotivator and the sooner SL and the board realise this we can progress. 

15 minutes ago, Riaz said:

Personnally i want us to be promoted because we are one of the best teams in the division

Not because we have cheated the best.

I actually get tired of hearing about all this so called cheating TBH

8 minutes ago, BigTone said:

I actually get tired of hearing about all this so called cheating TBH

You never watched a neil warnock team? :laugh:

One of the worst 90 minutes i've ever witnessed was against Rotherham. He had them diving and rolling around and conning the ref throughout.

I cant watch that every week

One of the most annoying things about this forum is that users change the topic into there own endless monotonous tit for tat argument that has been going on the general manager topic already. can somebody please respond to the original post with some sort knowledgeable opinion / guess or something remotely 'on the  page'???

8 minutes ago, Riaz said:

One of the worst 90 minutes i've ever witnessed was against Rotherham. He had them diving and rolling around and conning the ref throughout.

I've watched plenty of Warnocks teams thank you very much 

5 minutes ago, the frampton balti said:

One of the most annoying things about this forum is that users change the topic into there own endless monotonous tit for tat argument that has been going on the general manager topic already. can somebody please respond to the original post with some sort knowledgeable opinion / guess or something remotely 'on the  page'???

Ok, with regards Tisdale it is a no from me and would be a huge backward step IMO. We need someone who has "been there, done that". Tisdale doesn't offer that.

19 minutes ago, Riaz said:

One of the worst 90 minutes i've ever witnessed was against Rotherham. He had them dying and rolling around and conning the ref throughout.

Tweaked that for you....Halford ???

11 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Ok, with regards Tisdale it is a no from me and would be a huge backward step IMO. We need someone who has "been there, done that". Tisdale doesn't offer that.

thank you fella (assuming you are!) The question is not whether we should go for tisdale but does anyone know what went wrong at MK. More kind of why we shouldnt go for him  if we were going for a less experienced manager which one is best and why?

8 minutes ago, the frampton balti said:

thank you fella (assuming you are!) The question is not whether we should go for tisdale but does anyone know what went wrong at MK. More kind of why we shouldnt go for him  if we were going for a less experienced manager which one is best and why?

I was last time I looked but these days you never know.

Read somewhere that Tisdale likes to run the club rather than just the team which is his downfall. No way that would work in our set up and as I've already said he doesn't bring the experience we need. He is destined for L2 or maybe L1 at best.

Simply put to be looking at a less experienced manager just defeats the purpose of our infrastructure. SL wants the PL and I am sure he is planning for a manager who can take us there.

A good friend of mine played under Tisdale at Exeter and absolutely hated him. He apparently had his favourites and wouldn’t give anyone else the time of day.

I guess he may not have liked him because Tisdale didn’t really fancy him but he said he was the worst manager he’s ever worked with 

52 minutes ago, Riaz said:

He wouldn’t need to do that with us. He had a very limited team at Rotherham. I still don’t want him 

34 minutes ago, David Brent said:

He wouldn’t need to do that with us. He had a very limited team at Rotherham. I still don’t want him 

Maybe he did it more. But it’s very much part of his way of doing things. He’s definitely not for me. can’t stand him or the way his teams go about things

3 hours ago, Swede said:

I actually think we have the players with the addition of a quality midfielder. It's the coaching and match day management that's let us down.

We don't need a Cowley or Lowe type coach. We need a strong leader and nmotivator and the sooner SL and the board realise this we can progress. 

Does that mean a Pearson over a Gerrard do you think? or a Hughton over a Gerrard?

1 hour ago, Riaz said:

Maybe he did it more. But it’s very much part of his way of doing things. He’s definitely not for me. can’t stand him or the way his teams go about things

One game makes a season it seems

Archived