IGNORED

City USA Supporters

Yank

13 hours ago, TedsHeadIs Red said:

May I respectfully suggest that you have merely decided, for some reason, to take an interest in our club. That’s lovely and please spread the word but feelings of love and pride are a bit over the top at the moment.

I assume you never been to Ashton Gate and experienced a match. As already mentioned you are setting yourself up for a rough ride and your love and pride are yet to be tested.
But welcome anyway.

How welcoming of you

@yank I am also based in the US moved over about 9 years ago now, currently living in Florida, the NYC based team have a whatsapp group for match days also and drink in the bar opposite Empire State Building FF I believe. PM me and I can message them for you to start. Met a whole host of City fans in the US last year when the team were over on pre-season.

Legends Bar NYC (basement bar) by Empire State Building is home to a few supporters groups including BCFC NYC group who occasionally meet for televised matches. They have their own flag and the bogs feature a few City related sticker bombs

Search for Bristol City Supporters USA Group on Facebook. Steve Attwell is the organiser, friendly bloke.

5 hours ago, USA_Reds said:

@yank I am also based in the US moved over about 9 years ago now, currently living in Florida, the NYC based team have a whatsapp group for match days also and drink in the bar opposite Empire State Building FF I believe. PM me and I can message them for you to start. Met a whole host of City fans in the US last year when the team were over on pre-season.

Oh ok cool pal appreciate it just sent you a PM.

I had the pleasure, of visting, the denver avalanches, stadium.

They can move the ice and turn it into a basketball court in hours.

Stan kronkes, not short of a few bucks is he yank.

Had a taxi driver there yank, said he wasnt a soccer fan, but had played it on the xbox, he liked to be man united.

Bang goes your tip i said.

For those USA/anywhere guys a few of us get on the chat box on this forum on match day. A few years ago it was really lively, With expats, at the moment only about 4/5 regulars But it’s a good way to get to meet a few people from Briz to China and all

points in between 

On 21/07/2020 at 21:16, REDOXO said:

For those USA/anywhere guys a few of us get on the chat box on this forum on match day. A few years ago it was really lively, With expats, at the moment only about 4/5 regulars But it’s a good way to get to meet a few people from Briz to China and all

points in between 

I've never noticed the chat box on here, whereabouts is it on the forum?

6 hours ago, Med/MadHatter said:

I've never noticed the chat box on here, whereabouts is it on the forum?

The link is on the white ribbon at the top of the screen to the right of "view new content". I believe some use it instead of following the match day threads but I am not sure what the advantage is. 

2 hours ago, Reigate Red said:

The link is on the white ribbon at the top of the screen to the right of "view new content". I believe some use it instead of following the match day threads but I am not sure what the advantage is. 

Its more personal. Those that use it regularly know each other on a much more one to one basis.

Archived