IGNORED

City Training Video

awbb

For anyone of a certain age, watching Tinman take part in a bit of a 5 aside (or some variant where Kasey Palmer appears to be playing for both teams) was nice to see. Not a lot of footage but 2 passes, a pinpoint cross-field pass from left-to-right (obviously) to Pereira and a through ball to Eliasson, weighted to perfection (obviously), even had McAllister purring. Go to about 7 mins for the Tins stuff. To be fair Cisse was playing as well and was nicely efficient in possession... I reckon they could do a job. Both might be considered a little wet behind the ears for the new head coach though.

You've either got it or you don't.

Both Tins and Cisse were class players in their day. If Tins had a right foot, he'd have played at the top level. Thankfully I think that most longterm fans have put Tins the manager to the back of their mind, and remember him more for his playing career. That was a managerial appointment that could have been so good, but failed miserably unfortunately. 

As for Cisse, was a rare plus point in a forgettable period for us. To be fair, I don't remember a lot of who was in the squad at the time he was here, but if we had had him a year or two before, he would have transformed the side he would have been playing in. Also aware that we wouldn't have been in a position to sign him then, but you know what I mean.

I will take a look at that video later, just to see those two playing!!

46 minutes ago, Harry said:

Szmodics looks so lively in this vid. 
I’m really hoping we see more of him next season. 

Looked really sharp pre-season as well but didn't really get a chance to show what he could do. 

I got the feeling watching his interviews pre-season as well he was delighted to be playing at this level and just seemed hungry for it. Perhaps tried too hard the few minutes he did get on the pitch. 

As you've said, hopefully the new manager will give him ago. 

2 hours ago, Harry said:

Szmodics looks so lively in this vid. 
I’m really hoping we see more of him next season. 

If we ended up with Alex Neil wonder whether he could turn Szmodics into the Daniel Johnson style 10 he uses up there

Archived