IGNORED

Hargreaves Lansdown Shares

supercidered

1 minute ago, supercidered said:

They are the highest riser on the FTSE 100 today. Up 5.19%.

Could it be that a high profile manager is about to be announced.

I’m not sure what the link would be , two very different companies. 

8 minutes ago, cityal said:

So our owners net worth (accroding to Forbes) has risen by around $67M this morning as it stands?

I wonder how that compares with the wealth of the owner of other local "sports" teams ?

Wael (I never) up 6.7p. In total not per share. Becoming a billionaire takes time. 

7 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Peter Hargreaves has officially declared Steve Lansdown got close to zero to knowledge of football hence his appointment of Mark Ashton

6 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

He is what he is . His children are what they are. Nothing is going to change. A figure on a paper has changed but it was always enough for future generations to live their lives.

6 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Seems to be little appetite from H&L to learn young City fans about the stock market and how to invest their pocket money. A pity.

https://www.technologyreview.com/2018/07/18/141414/how-to-tell-if-youre-talking-to-a-bot/

If you feel offended by me saying he is what he is it's self obvious. We are who we are independent of a stock rising. Steve call himself "Advisor" and that's a problem if he acts as one. And yes, H&L should learn young City fans about how to save money in stocks/funds. Port Said Red, I thank you for questioning my posts. I'm not Gods best child and I notice your concern. COYR      

8 hours ago, cityal said:

So our owners net worth (accroding to Forbes) has risen by around $67M this morning as it stands?

I wonder how that compares with the wealth of the owner of other local "sports" teams ?

So by the end of the day his net worth had risen $84M!!

Archived