IGNORED

City players in the trades?

CyderInACan

Paul Agostino*.

Famed publisher, allowing you to build your own R2D2 model in just 142 weeks. First edition just 99p.

(All other editions, assuming you bother buying them, cost at least a tenner, face facts, by the end of the build you could have financed a moderately sized revolution).

*Agostini.

15 minutes ago, eastonboy said:

I don't remember him, there was a Mike Hooper, goalkeeper,  who went on to play for Liverpool (not sure if it was directly from us)

Didn’t he go to Newcastle* from us and then onto Liverpool? 

* best fans in the world, sleeping giant etc etc #bullshit 

24 minutes ago, eastonboy said:

I don't remember him, there was a Mike Hooper, goalkeeper,  who went on to play for Liverpool (not sure if it was directly from us)

Way way back. Reckoned to have had one of the hardest shots in football at that time. Saw him score and break the net on one occasion at the East end goal!

1 hour ago, pongo88 said:

Joe Royle (if you count being a member of the royal family as a trade) 

An old trick question, asked verbally, used to be 'Who was the last member of the 'Royal' family to lay football for England?'

Similarly, i.e. old trick questions: Sunderland did it in 1979; Villa did it in 1981. Who did it in 1980?

18 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

An old trick question, asked verbally, used to be 'Who was the last member of the 'Royal' family to lay football for England?'

Similarly, i.e. old trick questions: Sunderland did it in 1979; Villa did it in 1981. Who did it in 1980?

Brooking

Archived