IGNORED

Who do you want to go down?

Matthew me

From a selfish point of view..

Wigan, Barnsley, Hull. That's three huge drives we can scratch off the list ...

Also don't remember us having huge amounts of joy with Wigan away or Barnsley. Perhaps the odd draw

From a heart perspective, I'd love Wigan to beat the drop and drag Charlton down. 

Always enjoyed Luton away days, even if I'm still haunted by Steve Howard and those towering headers. I swear he always scored against us!!?

One game Howard was banned when we played them, I still almost put £5 on him being the first scorer ?

39 minutes ago, Matthew me said:

From a selfish point of view..

Wigan, Barnsley, Hull. That's three huge drives we can scratch off the list ...

Also don't remember us having huge amounts of joy with Wigan away or Barnsley. Perhaps the odd draw

From a heart perspective, I'd love Wigan to beat the drop and drag Charlton down. 

Always enjoyed Luton away days, even if I'm still haunted by Steve Howard and those towering headers. I swear he always scored against us!!?

One game Howard was banned when we played them, I still almost put £5 on him being the first scorer ?

Always loved the pies at Wigan. The capital of pie country.

If away trips are possible at any point next season, Luton and Charlton are both grounds I'd like to visit and easily could but never have done so. I'd quite like to see both survive but really don't want Wigan to go down due to the possibility it'll mean cheats and fraudsters profiting from ruining football clubs. I suppose my ideal is Luton and Charlton win, Boro or Birmingham lose and Wigan successfully appeal their points deduction. 

If away trips are possible at any point next season, Luton and Charlton are both grounds I'd like to visit and easily could but never have done so. I'd quite like to see both survive but really don't want Wigan to go down due to the possibility it'll mean cheats and fraudsters profiting from ruining football clubs. I suppose my ideal is Luton and Charlton win, Boro or Birmingham lose (or Derby get a major points deduction if it is found to be warranted) and Wigan successfully appeal their points deduction. 

3 hours ago, Matthew me said:

2 wins in our last 4 visits, one of those a really important 1-0 win in 2017. It’s not been that bad for us up there.

Personally though I’d like to see Hull, Barnsley and either Boro or Birmingham City go down...preferably Birmingham.

I hope points deductions for one if not both of the cheats come through and apply this season, albeit after the event. 

Away drive length is moot right now, because who knows when away fans will be allowed back in stadia.

Agree with Dave, sounds like Wigan have been shafted by owners. Hope they survive.

Don't Wigan and Wednesday start next season on -12 and -21 regardless of division? Keep them up and the bottom of the league, along with Wycombe is pretty much sorted. Wednesday would need a play off standard season to stay up and Wigan wouldn't bother the top places starting on -12.

Hull, Luton (shit holes) and Brum (even bigger shit hole) please. 

Archived