Amber Heard / Johnny Depp

The oddest thing about this case is that she was only there originally to watch from the witness stand, as the case if actually him against The Sun newspaper.

Her spokesperson stated she was only in court to ensure that her name wasn't dragged through the mud in response to the actual case

1 hour ago, phantom said:

The oddest thing about this case is that she was only there originally to watch from the witness stand, as the case if actually him against The Sun newspaper.

Her spokesperson stated she was only in court to ensure that her name wasn't dragged through the mud in response to the actual case

I think the world has better things to concentrate on rather than these 2 morons.

• Like 4
8 hours ago, BigTone said:

Don't you just wish the they could be transferred to a remote island that can then be used as a nuclear testing site.

You didn't tell us you had a career in the judiciary, Tone. Civic or county courts?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Erithacus said:

You didn't tell us you had a career in the judiciary, Tone. Civic or county courts?

They kicked me out when I pushed for the return of the guillotine in such cases

Why didn't he attend court as Capt Jack Sparrow, he could say he smacked her about a bit, then, swing on a nearby rope , to the admonishment of the Gout ridden judge and hearty cheers from the spectators.. 

17 hours ago, BigTone said:

I think the world has better things to concentrate on rather than these 2 morons.

The one consolation over the past 18 months all we have heard is about Brexit or Covid, at least it is something different to read about

13 hours ago, TomF said:

BUT I hope Depp wins and screws over that awful shitrag of a paper 

I think the case is specifically against Dominic Mohan, I'd bet they drop him like a stone if he loses, but watch their front page if he wins

4 hours ago, phantom said:

The one consolation over the past 18 months all we have heard is about Brexit or Covid, at least it is something different to read about

I think the case is specifically against Dominic Mohan, I'd bet they drop him like a stone if he loses, but watch their front page if he wins

DM left the sun 7 years ago. It’s directly against NGN 

The most shocking thing to come out of the case is that Depp is £100m in debt as his agent snaffled his £600m fortune!

Prince harry and meghan, are having a party, and inviting many a list stars tonight i see.

There is speculation about them releasing, a statement in the press that they intend to tell people at the party about the pitter patter of tiny feet arriving.

Turns out tom cruise cant make it

2 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Prince harry and meghan, are having a party, and inviting many a list stars tonight i see.

There is speculation about them releasing, a statement in the press that they intend to tell people at the party about the pitter patter of tiny feet arriving.

Turns out tom cruise cant make it

It’s OK Danny Devito is free.