Jump to content

Amber Heard / Johnny Depp


Recommended Posts

The oddest thing about this case is that she was only there originally to watch from the witness stand, as the case if actually him against The Sun newspaper.

Her spokesperson stated she was only in court to ensure that her name wasn't dragged through the mud in response to the actual case

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, phantom said:

The oddest thing about this case is that she was only there originally to watch from the witness stand, as the case if actually him against The Sun newspaper.

Her spokesperson stated she was only in court to ensure that her name wasn't dragged through the mud in response to the actual case

I think the world has better things to concentrate on rather than these 2 morons.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BigTone said:

Don't you just wish the they could be transferred to a remote island that can then be used as a nuclear testing site.

You didn't tell us you had a career in the judiciary, Tone. Civic or county courts?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Erithacus said:

You didn't tell us you had a career in the judiciary, Tone. Civic or county courts?

They kicked me out when I pushed for the return of the guillotine in such cases

Link to post
Share on other sites

Why didn't he attend court as Capt Jack Sparrow, he could say he smacked her about a bit, then, swing on a nearby rope , to the admonishment of the Gout ridden judge and hearty cheers from the spectators.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, BigTone said:

I think the world has better things to concentrate on rather than these 2 morons.

The one consolation over the past 18 months all we have heard is about Brexit or Covid, at least it is something different to read about

13 hours ago, TomF said:

BUT I hope Depp wins and screws over that awful shitrag of a paper 

I think the case is specifically against Dominic Mohan, I'd bet they drop him like a stone if he loses, but watch their front page if he wins

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, phantom said:

The one consolation over the past 18 months all we have heard is about Brexit or Covid, at least it is something different to read about

I think the case is specifically against Dominic Mohan, I'd bet they drop him like a stone if he loses, but watch their front page if he wins

DM left the sun 7 years ago. It’s directly against NGN 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The most shocking thing to come out of the case is that Depp is £100m in debt as his agent snaffled his £600m fortune!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Prince harry and meghan, are having a party, and inviting many a list stars tonight i see.

There is speculation about them releasing, a statement in the press that they intend to tell people at the party about the pitter patter of tiny feet arriving.

Turns out tom cruise cant make it

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Prince harry and meghan, are having a party, and inviting many a list stars tonight i see.

There is speculation about them releasing, a statement in the press that they intend to tell people at the party about the pitter patter of tiny feet arriving.

Turns out tom cruise cant make it

It’s OK Danny Devito is free.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...