IGNORED

Bristol City v Preston North End Match Day 46

Septic Peg

Let’s be honest, Holden is only carrying on what LJ put in place, we look like we are playing a bit simpler and not overthinking like we were before, but the loss of midfield and exposing the defence hasn’t gone away. Players need a new playbook!

1 minute ago, Lew-T said:

Preston always seem to wiser than us. Their game looks controlled and assured.

We look tactically naive, making stupid fouls, no game plan etc. 

That's a nice way of saying, that we are a feckin mess of a team ?

4 minutes ago, bobbyhutchscurlymullet said:

After taking the refund option on my season ticket, was I supposed to watch every game after lockdown for free on Robins TV? 

It’s been free for me too since I paid for the first game, not sure if it’s just been free to everyone or if we messed up the authentication somehow!

Just now, JonDolman said:

People actually think Nagy is better than Korey, don't they?

He almost always plays badly. 3 good games in a whole season?

Korey good almost every game he has ever played for us. Miss him massively.

He started so well, same as HNM, I think there’s potential under some new management 

17 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

The only difference is that I have to get their by ferry and I was in Tuku which is an over night journey and well into the South of Finland and almost opposite Sweden. So no, not quite the same. It took two days.

Yes, but the Severn Crossing from England to the arse end of the world can take 20 mins if its busy.

1 minute ago, maxjak said:

That's a nice way of saying, that we are a feckin mess of a team ?

Yes if you prefer it that way.

I know we have good young players coming through but the new man has a helluva lot to do to the current team.

First job is to replace Brownhill/Pack. We can’t expect Walsh and Morrell to come in and be the saviours.

Just now, Lew-T said:

Yes if you prefer it that way.

I know we have good young players coming through but the new man has a helluva lot to do to the current team.

First job is to replace Brownhill/Pack. We can’t expect Walsh and Morrell to come in and be the saviours.

How did Brownhill and Pack do v Leeds opening day? Bit of revisionism on this forum, I recall much flak about them at times or queries- having said that if we had them in conjunction with the bulk of our current midfield options that could've been excellent- even more if our midfield and team setup and used right!

5 minutes ago, Harry said:

As predicted, Nagy running everywhere and leaving their midfield in acres to do what they like. 

Outnumbered in midfield as usual.

Won't succeed at this level with our shit philosophy/

9 minutes ago, Rossi the Robin said:

Midfield is basically lightweight, midgets 

How tall are Leeds/Brentford midfield?

Misleading.

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

How did Brownhill and Pack do v Leeds opening day? Bit of revisionism on this forum, I recall much flak about them at times or queries- having said that if we had them in conjunction with the bulk of our current midfield options that could've been excellent- even more if our midfield and team setup and used right!

Adam Nagy makes Brownhill/Pack look like Xavi/Iniesta.

9 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

It’s been free for me too since I paid for the first game, not sure if it’s just been free to everyone or if we messed up the authentication somehow!

Same here. Bought the first and got the rest free. A bit of a pisstake for those who gave season ticket money

Archived