IGNORED

Bristol City v Preston North End Match Day 46

Septic Peg

With Nagy in what’s been the Smith role in the last few games, with Pato being the one with forward licence, it’ll be interesting to see if Nagy manages to hold his defensive positions rather than chasing the ball everywhere. If he holds position, like Smith does, then good. If he does his usual ball-chasing then Pato will not be there to cover for him. 

1 minute ago, Harry said:

With Nagy in what’s been the Smith role in the last few games, with Pato being the one with forward licence, it’ll be interesting to see if Nagy manages to hold his defensive positions rather than chasing the ball everywhere. If he holds position, like Smith does, then good. If he does his usual ball-chasing then Pato will not be there to cover for him. 

Better teams will outnumber that zone anyway and we'll be left short in any case. If Preston field 3 CMs we might have a problem.

No offense to the guy who recorded the videos for the supporters trust awards but felt we should have at least given some honorable mentions to individuals to recognise them regardless of the decision having been taken to give the award to key workers 

Evening all, just got back from a trip to Finland and all ready for the last game of this extra crazy season. Can't see anyone being much up for this match as it means nothing to either side, still if we win, it may improve the final position. I really can't see us beating them, as it is nine years since we have, 2011  0 - 4 at Deepdale, I believe.  Anyway, let's hope the new Coach/Manager comes in soon and plans can be made for next season. hopefully with crowds allowed in, even if only a percentage of the usual support. So for the last time this season COME ON YOU RED'S.

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Is that why Dasilva is playing in midfield? 

No no no no !! Robbo you really must concentrate. We need to win the inches to ensure the correct DNA for the required box entries. Please try and keep up old chap.

2 minutes ago, mozo said:

Thanks Tone. Reading between the lines I'd say he's implying that Korey might well be leaving us...

That'll be close I would think

19 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Evening all, just got back from a trip to Finland and all ready for the last game of this extra crazy season. Can't see anyone being much up for this match as it means nothing to either side, still if we win, it may improve the final position. I really can't see us beating them, as it is nine years since we have, 2011  0 - 4 at Deepdale, I believe.  Anyway, let's hope the new Coach/Manager comes in soon and plans can be made for next season. hopefully with crowds allowed in, even if only a percentage of the usual support. So for the last time this season COME ON YOU RED'S.

That's like me sat in my lounge in Bristol saying I'm just back from a trip to Wales

Just now, cidercity1987 said:

That's like me sat in my lounge in Bristol saying I'm just back from a trip to Wales

The only difference is that I have to get their by ferry and I was in Tuku which is an over night journey and well into the South of Finland and almost opposite Sweden. So no, not quite the same. It took two days.

3 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

The only difference is that I have to get their by ferry and I was in Tuku which is an over night journey and well into the South of Finland and almost opposite Sweden. So no, not quite the same. It took two days.

is that the place where they make tuk tuks

Archived