IGNORED

Why do we think.....

Port Said Red

That Daniel Johnson is still at a midtable championship club? 

When I see some of the players doing well at clubs like Burnley and Sheff Utd whom I would never have thought of as Premiership standard, I wonder what it is that various scouts see in Johnson that stop their interest. 

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

When I see some of the players doing well at clubs like Burnley and Sheff Utd whom I would never have thought of as Premiership standard, I wonder what it is that various scouts see in Johnson that stop their interest. 

Gotta be inconsistency. Always seems to have a good game against us.

That backheel was sublime.

3 minutes ago, redsince1994 said:

Gotta be inconsistency. Always seems to have a good game against us.

That backheel was sublime.

12 goals and 7 assists, suggest he has been pretty consistent this season at least. I would have thought he was worth a punt. 

3 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

He has been inconsistent at times in the last few years, although on the whole been good for us every since he has for 50k in 2015 in L1.

Been sensational this season though and one of the most technically gifted I've seen in a Preston shirt. That backheel tonight was fantastic for our goal. Won players' and fans' player of the year.

Has a year left on his contract now, would expect Prem interest.

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

12 goals and 7 assists, suggest he has been pretty consistent this season at least. I would have thought he was worth a punt. 

49 of them were penalties ???

Seriously, he’s a good player, in a system that gets the best out of him, with Gallagher and Pearson, complimenting each other.

Archived