IGNORED

Paul Trollope

iamsober

Remember seeing him down the Imperial club when gas trained down there, he was sat in a corner of the bar still in his training kit at about 8 O'clock at night usung his lap-top, I was quite impressed at his dedication, of course he could of just been watching babe station

1 hour ago, Pezo said:

Imagine if we get promoted to the prem with an ex gas manager as no. 2.

I hate to think what the gas logic would be for that, would it mean that they are actually the team in the prem? 

Would probably claim that it was their grooming of him that did it!!!!

?

1 hour ago, Galway Red said:

Remember seeing him down the Imperial club when gas trained down there, he was sat in a corner of the bar still in his training kit at about 8 O'clock at night usung his lap-top, I was quite impressed at his dedication, of course he could of just been watching babe station

......or didn't really want to go home to the missus so was just finishing his tenth pint!!!

2 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Don’t think that’s the case?

Pretty sure they were in the relegation zone when he was sacked and they replaced him with that thug that broke Junior Bents jaw.

they just dropped into the bottom 4 he was sacked because of poor form and attendances dropping......they never recovered 

49 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

they just dropped into the bottom 4 he was sacked because of poor form and attendances dropping......they never recovered 

Sold Rickie Lambert to Saints and lost Richard Walker to Burton....didn’t help.

Archived