IGNORED

Tom Lockyer

Lez

I do feel sorry for Charlton as a club, one of my favourite away days and a great club.

Apparently half their side has relegation release in their contracts.....this combined with their dodgy ownership could be the last we see of them in the champ for sometime.

Shame as they're a really strong community club.

2 minutes ago, Lez said:

I do feel sorry for Charlton as a club, one of my favourite away days and a great club.

Apparently half their side has relegation release in their contracts.....this combined with their dodgy ownership could be the last we see of them in the champ for sometime.

Shame as they're a really strong community club.

Any of them tickle your fancy?

8 minutes ago, Lez said:

As someone who was sat in the away end when we played Charlton away I would like to send my condolences to Tom Lockyer. 

Condolences to Tom? Have i missed something ? He is one of the best players in his mid twenties playing in the football league, great athlete and over six foot tall.

Let’s be honest, none of the players who leave them for Championship level ever actually make it.

We liked Matty Taylor as a trier but he found the step up very tough, Bodin never managed a run of games at Preston, Ellis Harrison was badly out of his depth at Ipswich and now this joker is back at his true level.

Unlucky, gas.

30 minutes ago, Lez said:

In all honesty no. I dont think any of their squad will make us better, Cullen is decent but I believe he is on loan.

Agree about Cullen, always looked tidy but he's on loan from West Ham. Also too similar to Walsh and Morrell in my opinion. 

Would look at Bonne, decent scoring record this season and only 24.

1 minute ago, Selred said:

Agree about Cullen, always looked tidy but he's on loan from West Ham. Also too similar to Walsh and Morrell in my opinion. 

Would look at Bonne, decent scoring record this season and only 24.

I dont rate Bonne that highly tbh not for where we want to be.

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

Let’s be honest, none of the players who leave them for Championship level ever actually make it.

We liked Matty Taylor as a trier but he found the step up very tough, Bodin never managed a run of games at Preston, Ellis Harrison was badly out of his depth at Ipswich and now this joker is back at his true level.

Unlucky, gas.

Bodin can't keep himself fit to see through a run of games.

Archived