IGNORED

Chaos vs Hughton

Shtanley

Is seemingly the debate that arises on episode #105 of One Stream in Bristol. 

Jamie seems to almost advocate for uncertainty rather than the clear favourite in Hughton. 

Is a promotion a bit like a wedding?

Was Rob Fernandes robbed of a Supporter of the Year award?

As always keen to hear people's thoughts on the podcast, what you like and didn't like. 

We will be doing a season review episode on the weekend and have a few "A Cider With"s lined up. 

On 23/07/2020 at 13:01, Shtanley said:

Is seemingly the debate that arises on episode #105 of One Stream in Bristol. 

Jamie seems to almost advocate for uncertainty rather than the clear favourite in Hughton. 

Is a promotion a bit like a wedding?

Was Rob Fernandes robbed of a Supporter of the Year award?

As always keen to hear people's thoughts on the podcast, what you like and didn't like. 

We will be doing a season review episode on the weekend and have a few "A Cider With"s lined up. 

Half way though. Particularly enjoyed the chaos vs Hughton part. 

This deserves a bump. 

If you’ve never listened to osib before you need to... @petehintonis slowing rising from out of @Shtanley’s shadow....

1 minute ago, Lez said:

Is this the bloke who was on Robin's TV come on now he was like rabbit in headlights this needs some of my insight on it.

Yeah thats the way to endear yourself into getting an invite ?

Just now, Lez said:

Why do people need an invite or is this a power thing anyone should be allowed to contribute not whose mates with who.

Because they started it and they run it, people can then choose to listen should they wish to

Just now, Lrrr said:

Because they started it and they run it, people can then choose to listen should they wish to

Are you on there @Lrrr I domt know who the people are tbh one guys on Robin's TV looked like a ket head and said pretty much nothing then they had another guy who was a bit chunkier was better but again limited knowledge. 

12 minutes ago, Lez said:

Are you on there @Lrrr I domt know who the people are tbh one guys on Robin's TV looked like a ket head and said pretty much nothing then they had another guy who was a bit chunkier was better but again limited knowledge. 

For someone who’s apparently so intelligent why do you struggle to use any basic punctuation? At least be an easy to understand ***** if you want to be a *****...

As for the content of your post, not much really needs to be said. Don’t think I’m alone in seeing @Shtanleyas the most knowledgable part of the RobinsTV team whenever he was on there, so to be honest phrases like ‘ket head’ say more about you than anything 

Just now, JBFC II said:

For someone who’s apparently so intelligent why do you struggle to use any basic punctuation? At least be an easy to understand ***** if you want to be a *****...

As for the content of your post, not much really needs to be said. Don’t think I’m alone in seeing @Shtanleyas the most knowledgable part of the RobinsTV team whenever he was on there, so to be honest phrases like ‘ket head’ say more about you than anything 

Whose Shtanley not a clue. Well who was he on with Downsey?! Not hard is it.

Just now, Lez said:

Whose Shtanley not a clue. Well who was he on with Downsey?! Not hard is it.

Downsy is a more coherent and knowledgeable guy than you’ll ever be judging off of your posts on here so I wouldn’t go slagging him off if I were you. 

Tell you what, if it’s so easy, why don’t you start a podcast and see if you can get a similar audience to what OSIB is getting?

33 minutes ago, Lez said:

How do you get on this podcast

First rule is don’t be a dick so you need not apply. You’ve found a podcast that lets tossers on and two at the same time as well. Hopefully Headhunter knows what he’s doing letting you and Ian on at the same time. Unlistenable. 

3 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

First rule is don’t be a dick so you need not apply. You’ve found a podcast that lets tossers on and two at the same time as well. Hopefully Headhunter knows what he’s doing letting you and Ian on at the same time. Unlistenable. 

What was unlistenable about it nothing. You dont like people with opinions clearly.

9 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Downsy is a more coherent and knowledgeable guy than you’ll ever be judging off of your posts on here so I wouldn’t go slagging him off if I were you. 

Tell you what, if it’s so easy, why don’t you start a podcast and see if you can get a similar audience to what OSIB is getting?

That first sentence is an insult. What audience does it get?

31 minutes ago, Lez said:

Why do people need an invite or is this a power thing anyone should be allowed to contribute not whose mates with who.

You never know, if your Torrent thread turns out to have some substance, as opposed to your recent sad wind up’s, you may even get an invite yourself!

Just now, And Its Smith said:

Middle aged gammons all talking over each other generally talking nonsense. Gave it a go but it wasn’t good at all 

I'm not quite middle aged.

Just now, Lez said:

Plus I'm not white cant be gammon

2 minutes ago, Lez said:

What was unlistenable about it nothing. You dont like people with opinions clearly.

That first sentence is an insult. What audience does it get?

Looking at the guests they’ve had on and the fact Stanley has got on to RobinsTV off the back of it, I’d say they get a very decent audience. Perhaps something you could strive for, considering you view yourself as such a footballing brain

Just now, JBFC II said:

Looking at the guests they’ve had on and the fact Stanley has got on to RobinsTV off the back of it, I’d say they get a very decent audience. Perhaps something you could strive for, considering you view yourself as such a footballing brain

I have no idea I know nothing about podcasts tbh. Still dont know who Stanley is but I been disappointed with Robin's TV awful commentators, awful presenters and these random lads who smile and look lost.

7 minutes ago, Lez said:

I have no idea I know nothing about podcasts tbh. Still dont know who Stanley is but I been disappointed with Robin's TV awful commentators, awful presenters and these random lads who smile and look lost.

Think you’ll find he’s visually impaired, so an apology could be in store?

Just now, redordead1 said:

Think you’ll find he’s visually impaired, so an apology could be in store?

Apology for what? I'm not commenting on his eye sight, I'm commenting on the people who have been on Robin's TV presenters, commentators and guests I have no idea who "he" is.

41 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

I've just listened to some and I thought it was crap. Sounded like a bunch of ex public school boys with no detail and then one of them says "bare awkward" bet he went Clifton college and now a tree hugger corbynite. And this, "Preston are always good against us" "Daniel Johnson is always good against us"..... seriously why does whoever said that get invited on no detail very disappointed I thought it would be good.

If there's ever a podcast which includes FFP and where we might stand etc, both in in absolute and in relative Championship terms, if the podcast interested in my thoughts, I'd be certainly interested in/open to offering a little input/a few thoughts.

That aside, I really must catch up on it. Think I've missed a load since mid March, season suspended.

9 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

If there's ever a podcast which includes FFP and where we might stand etc, both in in absolute and in relative Championship terms, if the podcast interested in my thoughts, I'd be certainly interested in/open to offering a little input/a few thoughts.

That aside, I really must catch up on it. Think I've missed a load since mid March, season suspended.

I think you are an informative poster I agree.

16 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

@Shtanley Here is my vote for a 10 minute section where Mr Pop explains FFP to Harry Food. Preferably as they simultaneously evaluate several pies.

1 hour ago, Lez said:

Plus I'm not white cant be gammon

ffs. This ***** again derailing threads like he gets a bonk on out of it. The galaxy brain genius incapable of writing a coherent sentence who was apparently a member of the Oxford Debating Society whilst somehow simultaneously studying at Magdalen College, Cambridge. Jesus wept why is this nause not banned. 

Archived