IGNORED

Chaos vs Hughton

Shtanley

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Must invite Mr Pop too, he is the ground sale guru.

I don't whether we're talking OSIB or something separate now, but that would be a topic I'd be interested in. What I don't know is are these clubs (Wednesday, Villa, Derby etc) cynically cheating the system or should it be framed as intelligent accounting (and therefore should more teams have done the sell the stadium to yourself manoeuvre?)

20 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Think this should be packed in now chaps. Arguing over who likes/listens to/appears on what podcast ffs, there’s more important things happening in the world to focus your energy on surely ?

Exactly, Appleton or Lowe?

Tbh, I listen to both OSIB and Forever and quite like the different styles, different opinions etc. At least all these guys are taking the trouble to try and make some entertaining shows for us Bristol City fans, I feel they should be applauded not denigrated, I haven't listened to the official pod Robins on the wire because I know it will just be sycophantic, much like Robinstv. 

34 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Think this should be packed in now chaps. Arguing over who likes/listens to/appears on what podcast ffs, there’s more important things happening in the world to focus your energy on surely ?

Oh god. I only commented on the thread cos I enjoyed the episode.... before my comment it was making its way down the lists destined for no comments obscurity. What have I started?

4 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Oh god. I only commented on the thread cos I enjoyed the episode.... before my comment it was making its way down the lists destined for no comments obscurity. What have I started?

It Is Your Fault GIFs | Tenor

1 hour ago, And Its Smith said:

I don’t think I have insulted anyone’s skin colour. 

The online Macmillan dictionary states that gammon means: “An insulting reference to a middle-aged white male who angrily expresses his right-wing political views.”

So tell me again that you didn’t insult anyone’s skin colour.

4 minutes ago, Bobfish said:

The online Macmillan dictionary states that gammon means: “An insulting reference to a middle-aged white male who angrily expresses his right-wing political views.”

I didn’t insult anyone’s skin colour.  I apologise if you are offended by what I said. 

5 minutes ago, Bobfish said:

Just an observation, but when I've seen the term used its generally because of the characteristics of the person they're referring to, similar to that of how the term 'Karen' is used.

So this has all blown up over opinions on podcasts!? Or have I missed something?

I have never really listened to any of the podcasts if I’m honest. What is generally considered the best? Personally I’m all for talking all things BCFC or listening to those wanting to discuss them too.

1 minute ago, Taylor10 said:

So this has all blown up over opinions on podcasts!? Or have I missed something?

I have never really listened to any of the podcasts if I’m honest. What is generally considered the best? Personally I’m all for talking all things BCFC or listening to those wanting to discuss them too.

Both podcasts seem to offer different perspectives,  personally I like them both, they are worth a listen to imo

2 hours ago, Lez said:

Its ok Bob hes a typical Corbynite.

What’s a typical Corbynite ?

Someone who wants a better country to live in?

Someone who is sick of government corruption?

Someone who would like a more equal society ? 

Someone who tells the truth, rather than being a compulsive liar ?

I enjoyed the podcasts with the ex players from OSIB, especially the Bradley Orr one. 

I haven’t listened to others as I haven’t seen it anywhere. Sure I would give it a listen if I knew where to find it?

2 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

What’s a typical Corbynite ?

Someone who wants a better country to live in?

Someone who is sick of government corruption?

Someone who would like a more equal society ? 

Someone who tells the truth, rather than being a compulsive liar ?

Someone who is delusional hence why known as the looney left.

1 minute ago, Portland Bill said:

I don’t think you have a clue what your talking about................

On anything. 

You know full well that the far left are irrelevant. They will never be in power in this country. Fortunately Starmer is purging them and finally producing a government in waiting.

12 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

I didn’t insult anyone’s skin colour.  I apologise if you are offended by what I said. 

Don’t worry squire, I spent years standing up for my sister’s Indian boyfriend and my own, ex, Mauritian girlfriend who suffered racial abuse, I just believe that it counts for all skin colours and classes. And as I work in a hospital I tend to dislike abuse of the older generations too.

No harm, no foul.

16 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

So in other words you are spouting words that you dont know the meaning of. Why doesnt that surprise me.

1 minute ago, Red Army 75 said:

Another thread ruined by political bollocks . If only there was a sub forum for politics. Oh wait 

I want Shtanley to name a future OSIB episode 'Gammon' but then its just Harry food talking about the meat and see how many people get duped.

This was probably covered in a previous post @Shtanley but I am all for the episode after each match rather than 1 per week. I found it hard to remember the midweek match sometimes/wasn’t as fussed to looking back at it after another match had been. 

Some of the sad lowlifes on this thread really need to get outside more now that restrictions have eased, becoming slightly more boring coming on here. 

1 hour ago, petehinton said:

Don't worry Pete, people are talking about OSIB and keeping your episode thread bumped. All publicity is good publicity ?

25 minutes ago, Med/MadHatter said:

Both podcasts seem to offer different perspectives,  personally I like them both, they are worth a listen to imo

Is there a direct link to them both?

There are some interesting characters on this forum. Many of them have opinions I respect so would happily listen to most views. 

6 minutes ago, Taylor10 said:

Is there a direct link to them both?

There are some interesting characters on this forum. Many of them have opinions I respect so would happily listen to most views. 

Think both have links in the threads made on the forum the forever ones are easily titled and keep an eye out for Shtanley started threads as he names them a bit different

Archived