IGNORED

Chaos vs Hughton

Shtanley

30 minutes ago, Taylor10 said:

Is there a direct link to them both?

There are some interesting characters on this forum. Many of them have opinions I respect so would happily listen to most views. 

I have them both on Podbean, I downloaded the app this week so I could get Forever, I also got OSIB from iTunes

58 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

I enjoyed the podcasts with the ex players from OSIB, especially the Bradley Orr one. 

I haven’t listened to others as I haven’t seen it anywhere. Sure I would give it a listen if I knew where to find it?

https://foreverbristolcity.podbean.com/

Give OSIB and Forever BC a listen.  Both different.

Credit to @Shtanley, @petehinton, @Olé, etc for OSIB, I think it’s a great listen, although now I’m no longer commuting to Swindon, I keep forgetting to tune in.  The “Ciders with...” series are fantastic.

They’ve done a great job, and quality massively improved...although there was something I liked about the rawness of the early days! ??????

Forever Bristol City has been going a few weeks, thanks to @headhunter for setting it up, and you get to hear from Dave (headhunter himself), myself, and @Lez(debut in latest episode).

Both are different, probably different audiences too, but imho it’s good to be able to talk about our passions for Bristol City.

Face for radio ‘n all that! ???

34 minutes ago, Taylor10 said:

Is there a direct link to them both?

There are some interesting characters on this forum. Many of them have opinions I respect so would happily listen to most views. 

Here's our link: www.foreverbristolcity.podbean.com   ; Twitter @ForeverBristol1

We've a long, long way to go before we match the number of OSIB followers. I only started it at the end of June to let out the frustration that had been building over the last 2+ years of LJ's tenure as Head Coach.

I don't aspire to be sat up in the gantry giving my views on RobinsTV - once you start to go down that path you run the risk of being conforming / sycophantic. I thought Gregor's piece on Bristol Live fell into that trap with his "doing things the right way" referring to how SL / MA go about their business. 

1 hour ago, Lez said:

You know full well that the far left are irrelevant. They will never be in power in this country. Fortunately Starmer is purging them and finally producing a government in waiting.

Nothing wrong with the far left in my eyes. Far better than a far right dictatorship!

2 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Nothing wrong with the far left in my eyes. Far better than a far right dictatorship!

Far left and far right both irrelevant and delusional. Dont get me wrong pal I hate the Tories too.

3 hours ago, And Its Smith said:

You don’t seem to have pulled Lez up on here at all but pull me up. Weird 

Lez has got plenty of critics.

I said he was fractious and would do well to consider changing his OTIB persona.

You inexplicably call fellow fans on a City podcast tossers and gammons, and seemed to be getting away with it.

Uncalled for and nasty comments, and you very much deserved to be pulled up on that.

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

https://foreverbristolcity.podbean.com/

Give OSIB and Forever BC a listen.  Both different.

Credit to @Shtanley, @petehinton, @Olé, etc for OSIB, I think it’s a great listen, although now I’m no longer commuting to Swindon, I keep forgetting to tune in.  The “Ciders with...” series are fantastic.

They’ve done a great job, and quality massively improved...although there was something I liked about the rawness of the early days! ??????

Forever Bristol City has been going a few weeks, thanks to @headhunter for setting it up, and you get to hear from Dave (headhunter himself), myself, and @Lez(debut in latest episode).

Both are different, probably different audiences too, but imho it’s good to be able to talk about our passions for Bristol City.

Face for radio ‘n all that! ???

Still waiting for my OSIB invite...

Archived