IGNORED

Dunder

Wolf Island

Like it used to be with tobacco companies there are big restrictions on how gambling companies can advertise  (rightly so). Sports are one of the few areas they can advertise to thousands of people with ease - therefore the industry pay significantly higher amounts than many others.

2 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Can only assume it was the association with Dunder that cost us our number one Head Coach target (Steven). Embarrassing all round. 

Might be something in that. Brand affinity is important these days and McGerrard strikes me more as a Scherzinger kinda guy than a Winstone one.

6 minutes ago, Rocky said:

I hope they’re going, whilst it’s £ for the club, the word DUNDER on the shirts looks horrendous. 

Imagine a Thatchers shirt ?

Aesthetics are an eyesore and morals stink. Bad combo. Don’t want the Hummel sullied by ‘em. 

6 minutes ago, Hare Island said:

Football’s dubious/invisible morality strikes again, even at a ‘family’ club like BCFC. Disgusting.

Not ideal for image, but generally things like this are the difference between Ryan Lowe (no disrespect to him) or Chris Hughton.

41 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Can only assume it was the association with Dunder that cost us our number one Head Coach target (Steven). Embarrassing all round. 

It must eat him up that Glasgow rangers are sponsored 32red a online betting company, sorry if that fact pisses on your cornflakes

Just now, Yatecity said:

Pretty sure they’re no longer our sponsors 

I think I read in one of Gregors reports that new kit was delayed as they were waiting to see what division we were in? Think it said if we went up we were looking at a new sponsor otherwise we would keep Dunder. 

2 minutes ago, redpole said:

I think I read in one of Gregors reports that new kit was delayed as they were waiting to see what division we were in? Think it said if we went up we were looking at a new sponsor otherwise we would keep Dunder. 

That must of been it, new I seen something somewhere!

Archived