IGNORED

Hughton's Announcement

Tomo

Fingers crossed we will get his appointment confirmed in the next few days. 

I have posted this newly titled topic  as the old one was getting a tad 'off topic'. The bread puns was a bit of fun but jeez... 

Shall we talk football and Chris Hughton...

8 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I have posted this newly titled topic  as the old one was getting a tad 'off topic'. The bread puns was a bit of fun but jeez... 

Good to see you using your loaf Tomo.

Sorry - open goal!

I’ve watched three video/blogs with him in tonight. Very impressive bloke. It could possibly the biggest appointment of our recent history, if not total history . I’m not overstating things either. 
The squad needs a fair bit of work , so wouldn’t expect miracles overnight . 
For those worried about negative football, his championship stats are very impressive. For those worried about negative football in the prem. Well, let’s not run before we can walk. 
?? 

10 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Going well so far Tomo. :) 

Think this was a bit of red rag to a bull.

10 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

I’ve watched three video/blogs with him in tonight. Very impressive bloke. It could possibly the biggest appointment of our recent history, if not total history . I’m not overstating things either. 
The squad needs a fair bit of work , so wouldn’t expect miracles overnight . 
For those worried about negative football, his championship stats are very impressive. For those worried about negative football in the prem. Well, let’s not run before we can walk. 
?? 

Id be delighted if we get this one over the line . Real statement of intent. We could have easily of gone for another young up and coming, but it appears we've got a tried and tested manager . Great news

24 minutes ago, Tomo said:

It was going off, somebody Kneaded to get it back to the currant topic.

I hope that if CH comes in, he mixes it up a bit, sorts the wheat from the chaff, gets some dough for new players and doesn't get browned off by the upper management.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Don't be sour.... doh!

29 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Taking all bets where the reveal/photos will be, going for the guess of using the balcony/rooftop area above the media area to the side of the Lansdown

My dough is on it being the roof of Mountstevens Bakery!

1pm, 4pm,6pm, 8pm sometime/never :doh: reminds me so much of a certain Arsenal player who was nailed on to come here and swerved us at the last minute; its over when/if its over; expect the unexpected

Archived