IGNORED

Hughton's Announcement

Tomo

9 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Really hoping this gets confirmed today . Would also love to perhaps see Glen Murray in a player/coach role join him . We could really do with a Wilbs mark 2 !! 

Yeah my transfer wish list would be Kieffer Moore and Glen Murray for a total of £2.1m.

That way we have a goalscorer in Nahki, experience and street smarts in Murray, height and presence in Moore and the workhorse in Weimann. Also a cheeky bonus of Semenyo as the talented apprentice. 

54 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

I was thinking more of the club trolling this forum to get a reaction, you know what its like with generation now, fogg,

The melt down can be pretty funny,

Im not too bothered etherway any manager will get q chance from me

I do but I don't think they'd bother with something like this. Better to get the deal done and announced before someone else swoops in. I fully expect it to be completed within the next 36 hours.

11 minutes ago, mozo said:

Yeah my transfer wish list would be Kieffer Moore and Glen Murray for a total of £2.1m.

That way we have a goalscorer in Nahki, experience and street smarts in Murray, height and presence in Moore and the workhorse in Weimann. Also a cheeky bonus of Semenyo as the talented apprentice. 

In that scenario, Diedhiou’s off?

28 minutes ago, mozo said:

Are you Pulis in disguise?

1 hour ago, Bat Fastard said:

Are you Pulis in disguise?

I could see Glenn Murray being a very likely target. As much to be a lieutenant in the dressing room as a player. Williams aside; we don't have that much experience in our squad, especially at the top level.

We all know how important Wilbraham and Elliot were in our promotion season. I could definitely see Murray being bought in. 

I am trying to keep calm as they are still just in talks,things can go wrong. When he signs on the dotted line and the club make a formal announcement,Then i will be excited. But each day that goes buy is a day nearer the start of the new season.Huddersfield got a new manager within the week. Bristol City ???

25 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I could see Glenn Murray being a very likely target. As much to be a lieutenant in the dressing room as a player. Williams aside; we don't have that much experience in our squad, especially at the top level.

We all know how important Wilbraham and Elliot were in our promotion season. I could definitely see Murray being bought in. 

I thought that in the interviews on here CH said that he preferred a pressing game, and ancient, huge centre forwards may not be ideally suited.

11 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

I am trying to keep calm as they are still just in talks,things can go wrong. When he signs on the dotted line and the club make a formal announcement,Then i will be excited. But each day that goes buy is a day nearer the start of the new season.Huddersfield got a new manager within the week. Bristol City ???

Released early by Leeds as reward for beating West Brom? 

Archived