IGNORED

Forever Bristol City Podcast: 6.00 PM LIVE tonight - No Hughton [YET] Special !!

headhunter

This time yesterday we all thought the deal had been done and BCFC had exceeded the fans expectations for the first time in a long while by appointing our, and the logical choice, for Head Coach - Chris Hughton ..... apparently not!

Join Ian and myself as we discuss the events of the past 24 hours which will include the ill-timed [?] austerity cuts at Ashton Gate announced the other day.

Here's the link to listen: https://www.podbean.com/lsw/Forever%2BBristol%2BCity/s-8ERzEf2NIOG

Do take the listener dial in opportunity and join us in having what will probably be a little rant of frustration!!

I wonder if he has had an offer from Watford, and will take that if they stay in the Premiership. He has taken two sides out of the Championship, so maybe he’s not that keen to try and do that again, and would prefer a Premiership job. 

Thanks for doing these Dave. Well hosted of course.

I do think a bit of housekeeping needed: can people mute themselves if they're going to do the dishes, make themselves a cocktail, use the WC, or commit a murder. Some of the background noises are a bit off-putting.

Thanks, though!

11 minutes ago, mozo said:

Thanks for doing these Dave. Well hosted of course.

I do think a bit of housekeeping needed: can people mute themselves if they're going to do the dishes, make themselves a cocktail, use the WC, or commit a murder. Some of the background noises are a bit off-putting.

Thanks, though!

:laugh: - we're not the BBC!!

Thanks for the +ve feedback.

Enjoyed the podcast, some distracting background but hey, you've pulled the podcast together so should be applauded for that. As an expat it gives me news from home and a chance to hear the Bristol accent! Keep it up guys, thanks for your time and efforts, hope it continues to succeed.

29 minutes ago, Med/MadHatter said:

Enjoyed the podcast, some distracting background but hey, you've pulled the podcast together so should be applauded for that. As an expat it gives me news from home and a chance to hear the Bristol accent! Keep it up guys, thanks for your time and efforts, hope it continues to succeed.

Thanks for the positive feedback.

Join the debate in a future podcast.

Through the short between seasons gap we'll be publishing a number of "In conversation with ...." episodes to keep the momentum going.

Just now, headhunter said:

Thanks for the positive feedback.

Join the debate in a future podcast.

Through the short between seasons gap we'll be publishing a number of "In conversation with ...." episodes to keep the momentum going.

I haven't managed to catch a whole live one yet, but will try again in the future. Keep up the good work though, when more people get to hear about your podcast I'm sure they will try it and enjoy it. Once again, thanks for taking your time and efforts in making the show.

On 24/07/2020 at 19:16, Lez said:

The best debut in history.

Stefan Marinovic's debut was marginally better in my opinion. 

@headhunter, it's an interesting listen but as another poster mentioned, it could do with a slight tidy up and edit. I've listened to a couple now and I've found that Ian is a bit too dominant and it can quite quickly become an hour long moan about Bristol City. Not that we have too much positive news to talk about at the moment! 

36 minutes ago, Coppello said:

Stefan Marinovic's debut was marginally better in my opinion. 

@headhunter, it's an interesting listen but as another poster mentioned, it could do with a slight tidy up and edit. I've listened to a couple now and I've found that Ian is a bit too dominant and it can quite quickly become an hour long moan about Bristol City. Not that we have too much positive news to talk about at the moment! 

Dont worry pal Lez is on the scene.

Archived