IGNORED

I don’t think we can trust anything that any paper says .

Bristolded1987

“I am content here, I’m happy,” he said. “My people haven’t heard anything from Bristol City, so I think it’s just paper talk and rumours.”

Gerrards latest interview. So he never turned us down as neither himself or his agent has been spoke. To us about the job ?

2 minutes ago, Bristolded1987 said:

“I am content here, I’m happy,” he said. “My people haven’t heard anything from Bristol City, so I think it’s just paper talk and rumours.”

Gerrards latest interview. So he never turned us down as neither himself or his agent has been spoke. To us about the job ?

Not really. Hardly going to admit he or his agent were speaking to us is he? 

3 minutes ago, Bristolded1987 said:

I don't believe they are quoting SG as there are no "emmmmms" in it. 

10 minutes ago, Bristolded1987 said:

So naive.

2 hours ago, !james said:

Not really. Hardly going to admit he or his agent were speaking to us is he? 

People like a conspiracy and once they've invested a lot of themselves in it, they just can't admit they were wrong, to the point they would rather believe a lie than the truth.

Keeps the tabloids happy though, leading people down the garden path.

1 hour ago, eric04 said:

Or it shows great respect to us by not saying he turned us down. Thanks but no thanks but I’m not going to publicly rub your nose in it, nor be disrespectful to whoever does now get the job. 

Or make it public that he was probably our first choice given we’re still interviewing 

Archived