IGNORED

Season *finale*

Shtanley

The final episode of the season is now out. 

Dave and Pete join me to close the OSIB chapter about this season.

As always keen to hear peoples thoughts on the episode, we want it to reflect the thoughts and opinions of the listeners of course!

Got a good A Cider With lined up for next week. Thanks for all your comments and feedback recently!

Shtanley,

I would like to post my thanks to all of the Team at OSIB. 

I’ve enjoyed listening to your POD Cast. The Cider with Episodes have been first class. It shows that when we get a player here they love it. 

Keep up the good work. 

7 hours ago, redsapper said:

Shtanley,

I would like to post my thanks to all of the Team at OSIB. 

I’ve enjoyed listening to your POD Cast. The Cider with Episodes have been first class. It shows that when we get a player here they love it. 

Keep up the good work. 

31 minutes ago, stokes7 said:

Been listening to the Bradley Orr interview hilarious 

we’ll be recording a new one tomorrow evening!

On 26/07/2020 at 10:21, Shtanley said:

Got a good A Cider With lined up for next week. Thanks for all your comments and feedback recently!

The whole podcast is great but the "cider with" interviews are my favourite. I can't wait for another one. 

I’ve been listening for quite a while now. I’ve enjoyed the majority of the episodes.

But I’m sorry to say that this continuous taking the piss out of Semenyo has got me really annoyed. He’s a City player ffs, stop this smug piss taking, little smug laughs in the background every time his name is mentioned are simply pathetic. 

As for the person who thought we sacked LJ at the right time and not earlier, deluded springs to mind. The bloke lost the plot a long long time ago, and getting another manager in at anytime ( especially) during the last campaign should have happened when everyone could clearly see he just didn’t know what he was doing. 

I do look forward to listening to the podcast, but please stop this slagging off of one of our young players, it’s not needed and not funny, eat a burger or something instead! 

1 hour ago, Portland Bill said:

I’ve been listening for quite a while now. I’ve enjoyed the majority of the episodes.

But I’m sorry to say that this continuous taking the piss out of Semenyo has got me really annoyed. He’s a City player ffs, stop this smug piss taking, little smug laughs in the background every time his name is mentioned are simply pathetic. 

As for the person who thought we sacked LJ at the right time and not earlier, deluded springs to mind. The bloke lost the plot a long long time ago, and getting another manager in at anytime ( especially) during the last campaign should have happened when everyone could clearly see he just didn’t know what he was doing. 

I do look forward to listening to the podcast, but please stop this slagging off of one of our young players, it’s not needed and not funny, eat a burger or something instead! 

I agree re Semenyo, I personally believe he'll come good. I'm just reminding everyone of my adoration for him, I think they're laughing at the overzealous nature of my love rather than Semenyo himself. 

Next time anyone laughs I will 100% say to stop taking the piss though, you can be assured of that!

Archived