IGNORED

On to the serious stuff - Swansea v Brentford

Lanterne Rouge

Torn. Soft spot for Brentford, best away trip - but the we probably won't be doing any of those next season anyway. On the other hand, the prospect of us being anything other than 10 points clear all next season or else reading nothing on here but Brentford, Brentford, Brentford........!

Got a sneaking feeling about Swansea though - they've done the proverbial hitting form at the right time.

Brentford all day for me. I think how they have went about things and the way they have performed this season, they deserve to be promoted.  With that being said, if they do fall apart in the playoffs they will have to more than likely sell their bigger players(Mbeumo,Watkins,Benrahnma,etc) and could be awhile before they are up there again.

15 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Torn. Soft spot for Brentford, best away trip - but the we probably won't be doing any of those next season anyway. On the other hand, the prospect of us being anything other than 10 points clear all next season or else reading nothing on here but Brentford, Brentford, Brentford........!

Got a sneaking feeling about Swansea though - they've done the proverbial hitting form at the right time.

You took the words right out of my mouth, ID. Heart says Brentford, head says Swansea.

Archived