IGNORED

On to the serious stuff - Swansea v Brentford

Lanterne Rouge

3 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Spoke too soon. Rico Henry sent off by a challenge in which he wins the ball with Stroud 30 yards away. 

Whether he won the ball is a complete irrelevance.

The question is, in the opinion of the referee, did he use excessive force? If in the referee's opinion he did, then it's serious foul play, and a 3 game ban.

Guarantee Brentford won't appeal it and it won't be rescinded. Red card I'm afraid. 

Just now, Kid in the Riot said:

The question is, in the opinion of the referee, did he use excessive force? If in the referee's opinion he did, then it's serious foul play, and a 3 game ban.

Guarantee Brentford won't appeal it and it won't be rescinded. Red card I'm afraid. 

In this instance it wasnt dangerous it wasnt high and it wasnt reckless.....stop trying to be clever you have given it the big one itk re hughton and got it wrong just like your pathetic judgement here.

1 minute ago, Lez said:

In this instance it wasnt dangerous it wasnt high and it wasnt reckless.....stop trying to be clever you have given it the big one itk re hughton and got it wrong just like your pathetic judgement here.

It doesn't have to be dangerous, it doesn't have to be high, it doesn't have to be reckless, Simon.

Here, for your benefit, is the rule:

image.png.08133879683b38d891fe636636267166.png

Just now, Kid in the Riot said:

It doesn't have to be dangerous, it doesn't have to be high, it doesn't have to be reckless, Simon.

Here, for your benefit, is the rule:

image.png.08133879683b38d891fe636636267166.png

Simon? Who the **** is Simon? Another bit of information you've got wrong.

6 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

This is the sort of Wimp ass stuff that's ruining the game. He's one the ball clean and then gets penalised for it. Excessive force? They've both gone full pelt for the ball and the Swansea player has used as much force as Rico Henry. Its likely Brentford won't appeal it but that doesn't mean it was right. Joke decision. 

2 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I think he got it right that time TBF. Gallagher just slipped over and didn`t claim otherwise but Brewster just threw himself over Raya`s leg.

I think Gallagher expected to be hit by the Swansea player and so rode it. possibly agree, still think the second was a pen. all opinions

Archived