IGNORED

Glenn hoddle and ANO

Knighty

7 minutes ago, Knighty said:

So I’m hearing bringing Glenn to assist with a younger coach, as one of the options on table.....

Glenn Hoddle?

He’s not been in management for 14 odd years? Close to a fatal heart attack couple years back.

Not too surprised with the idea from the club but I can’t see Hoddle coming into any sort of management again.

1 minute ago, 2015 said:

I've heard that Sir Alex Ferguson wants to be an assistant to a new young Manager and Lansdown is keen on the idea

Harry Redknapp is five years younger than Ferguson. A friend of mine's hairdresser's brother in law has told me the two of them are nailed on to be our new managerial dream team...

2 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Harry Redknapp is five years younger than Ferguson. A friend of mine's hairdresser's brother in law has told me the two of them are nailed on to be our new managerial dream team...

I've heard Steve Lansdown was impressed with Redknapp's work with the England 'legends' that he watched on ITV Hub

43 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

I'm really surprised Leighton Baines hasn't "emerged" as a candidate yet.

Retired from football yesterday. Surely a matter of time before someone on here claims to have heard that he is moving straight into management with us?

You must have a crystal ball mate. I’ve heard it’s a done deal!

This is becoming to much, Glenn hoddles health won't see him back in any management position...

The thing is if we approach a manager in a job we need permission from that club so I can't see we've made any approach to any manager currently in work..I've mentioned before the club can't do it even through agents,Its all getting ridiculous now with these names appearing from nowhere.

1 hour ago, reformed_red said:

Apparently Roy Evans and Gerrard Houllier are ready to rekindle their relationship....

Don't forget Neil Ruddock we had here with Evans when he was 20 stone lighter?

1 hour ago, City_USA said:

This would be an intriguing option

Even more intriguing if he teamed up again with John Gorman 

1 hour ago, LondonBristolian said:

I'm really surprised Leighton Baines hasn't "emerged" as a candidate yet.

Retired from football yesterday. Surely a matter of time before someone on here claims to have heard that he is moving straight into management with us?

So I’m hearing bringing Glenn to assist with Leighton Baines as a younger coach, as one of the options on table.....

My source is consistent in his reliability!

2 hours ago, Knighty said:

So I’m hearing bringing Glenn to assist with a younger coach, as one of the options on table.....

After yesterdays lovein Glenn might even bring Jack Grealish with him!

Speaking of which how does Grealish wear shin pads when his socks are round his ankles.

Archived