IGNORED

Who wants a winter summer Olympics.....

Lrrr

3 minutes ago, miser said:

No - would totally disrupt the rowing, shooting and equestrian seasons.

But just think how much more modern slavery, worker deaths and human rights abuses could be committed in the build up!

On 27/07/2020 at 16:16, Lrrr said:

But just think how much more modern slavery, worker deaths and human rights abuses could be committed in the build up!

That's the main issue for me. Countries that rely on slave labour shouldn't even be considered for prestige events like the Olympics or World Cup.

1 minute ago, BS2 Red said:

That's the main issue for me. Countries that rely on slave labour shouldn't even be considered for prestige events like the Olympics or World Cup.

Yeah I wasn't shocked by them getting the world cup given the state Fifa was/is in but the Olympics should be nowhere near them. Quick read speculates Queensland, joint North/South Korea and India as other bids.

33 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Yeah I wasn't shocked by them getting the world cup given the state Fifa was/is in but the Olympics should be nowhere near them. Quick read speculates Queensland, joint North/South Korea and India as other bids.

A North Korea Olympics should be fun.... 

1 minute ago, BS2 Red said:

A North Korea Olympics should be fun.... 

Wonder if all shooting events would be held there ? Open water swimming/sailing with people making a break for freedom to the south 

Archived