IGNORED

Other Manager Options (Merged)

southvillekiddy

2 minutes ago, Bainsey said:

Gregor said Hughton, Cook and Holden are shortlisted along with 2-3 others. Who do you think these are? And I wonder why nothing yet has come to light about their identities...

Paul Clement maybe! He's done a good job in Belgium and worked with the best managers around so would meet Lansdowns criteria although didn't do very well at Swansea or Reading 

2 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

Paul Clement maybe! He's done a good job in Belgium and worked with the best managers around so would meet Lansdowns criteria although didn't do very well at Swansea or Reading 

Didn't do great at Derby either did he? Unless I'm having a brain fart...

16 minutes ago, Bainsey said:

Gregor said Hughton, Cook and Holden are shortlisted along with 2-3 others. Who do you think these are? And I wonder why nothing yet has come to light about their identities...

I think Gregor is full of cr@p and, like the BBC on most matters these days, speculating based on little to no evidence...he can then claim he was ITK if one of the names he mentions comes up......#insertapppropriateexpletivehere

Just now, MelksRed said:

I think Gregor is full of cr@p and, like the BBC on most matters theae days, speculating based on little to no evidence.....he can then claim he was ITK if one of the names he mentions comes up......#insertapppropriateexpletivehere

That’s funny because Gregor was the one who said Hughton wasn’t anywhere near a done deal when national press and talksport were saying the opposite. And he’s been proven 100% correct.

Far from speculating, if he doesn’t know he doesn’t say anything. If he says Hughton, Cook and Holden are on the shortlist, I believe him.

Just now, ChippenhamRed said:

That’s funny because Gregor was the one who said Hughton wasn’t anywhere near a done deal when national press and talksport were saying the opposite. And he’s been proven 100% correct.

Far from speculating, if he doesn’t know he doesn’t say anything. If he says Hughton, Cook and Holden are on the shortlist, I believe him.

I'm sorry buddy.....I have issues with any journalist who bases their stories based on threads on this forum....its below par journalism and speculative.....

I think we'll have to (respectfully) agree to disagree....

Archived