IGNORED

Cardiff v Fulham

Lanterne Rouge

41 minutes ago, CiderHider said:

Good performance from the Taffs, hope Brentford beat Fulham, nice to see a new team grace the PL *sniffs*

A shame there will be no fans at Wembley for the final, as you might have got to hear a version of this:

Perhaps one of the best rivalry chants ever - although one very prominent fan seems less than enthusiastic....

Anybody shocked if they somehow fast track this into a 'test' event where a few thousand fans from each team can attend? Other sports are having their test events now. All e-tickets so all fans print them off at home etc so no distribution worries in 5 days.

5 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Anybody shocked if they somehow fast track this into a 'test' event where a few thousand fans from each team can attend? Other sports are having their test events now. All e-tickets so all fans print them off at home etc so no distribution worries in 5 days.

Would be good. Makes sense, both local clubs, big stadium.

Even at 4K per team you’d be at less than 10% capacity.

9 minutes ago, Ron Swanson said:

Good night all. Leave you with a picture of Tomlin crying on the bench as Cardiff bottle ANOTHER play off. 

Happy Thursday :D 

EeNFrR8XoAElcoo.jpg

That's how he looked when the missus found out about the nanny.

8 hours ago, Lrrr said:

Even though we've just seen the highest infection rate for a month???.....no going to happen & rightly so.

9 hours ago, Ron Swanson said:

What happened????

6E4E6180-C33C-4877-88A9-9872FC329307.jpeg

The sight of "Run Fatboy, run" collapsing must have been as galling for Taff's  as Geordies waving goodbye to the Ultra fascist Saudis (then pretending they didn't want them in the first place..)

26 minutes ago, B1ackbird said:

The sight of "Run Fatboy, run" collapsing must have been as galling for Taff's  as Geordies waving goodbye to the Ultra fascist Saudis (then pretending they didn't want them in the first place..)

Tomlin has been troubled by a sore hamstring and has been treated very cautiously by Cardiff in training all week.

No surprise that it finally went last night. He stretched for a high and wide ball and that did it. Poor guy was clearly upset and disappointed and yet certain posters are laughing about it.............:disapointed2se:

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Tomlin has been troubled by a sore hamstring and has been treated very cautiously by Cardiff in training all week.

No surprise that it finally went last night. He stretched for a high and wide ball and that did it. Poor guy was clearly upset and disappointed and yet certain posters are laughing about it.............:disapointed2se:

I suppose posters on here remember him taking the piss out of the club when he got a three year contract at AG.. 

1 minute ago, Slippin cider said:

Yeah true , just meant it from an unselfish point of view , always seem to play decent football etc as do Fulham .

I agree i would like Brentford to go up for sure.

23 minutes ago, Super said:

Also the Fulham guy who made a miracle recovery!

He wasn’t pretending to be injured. He’d had the ball in his hands and was slowing the return to Cardiff. Morrison turned it to rugby and the Fulham player fell to the ground holding on to the ball whilst two Cardiff players tried to take it from him.

Bennett got frustrated and stood on him.

The Fulham player was booked for time wasting, slightly unfairly in my view as the two Cardiff players started wrestling him before he even had time to give it back.

There was no pretence of injury and no miracle recovery.

Both Fulham and the Bees are very decent teams and I quite like both of them so don’t really mind which of them gets promoted.

If pressed I’d probably opt for the Bees to go up simply because they’ve never been in the PL before.

4 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

He wasn’t pretending to be injured. He’d had the ball in his hands and was slowing the return to Cardiff. Morrison turned it to rugby and the Fulham player fell to the ground holding on to the ball whilst two Cardiff players tried to take it from him.

Bennett got frustrated and stood on him.

The Fulham player was booked for time wasting, slightly unfairly in my view as the two Cardiff players started wrestling him before he even had time to give it back.

There was no pretence of injury and no miracle recovery.

It reminded my of that Ball boy years ago that led on the ball and wouldn't give it back, even I wanted to lamp him... 

3 hours ago, Northern Red said:

Tomlin can **** off, the lazy, unprofessional, disruptive gobshite.

In addition to your comments; last night on TV we were informed these days he can only play parts of games, not a full 90 and he is unable to train as much as his team mates.

That's his transfer value right down then! ?

5 hours ago, Robbored said:

Ha ha ha. **** Tomlin 

36 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Wouldn’t surprise me.

Didn’t we sell him when they were in the Prem (well, just promoted). 
I doubt there’d be a promotion clause as they were already top league. 

Archived