IGNORED

Ex Bristol City Players : actually playing in the playoff games this season

wonkyone

45 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

They are letting Flint in the stadium as a cheerleader

I do wonder that even with his enhanced pay packet whether he really enjoys staying on the bench? Will he be restricted to playing with the under 23's next season? 

3 hours ago, Midred said:

I do wonder that even with his enhanced pay packet whether he really enjoys staying on the bench? Will he be restricted to playing with the under 23's next season? 

The last time he made a league appearance was new years day... 

How must you feel, knowing you're not even deemed good enough to play for Cardiff. 

Bless him. 

2 hours ago, hertsexile said:

Wes Burns at Fleetwood 

He hasn't really kicked on has he. In hindsight looks like the right decision to let him go. Lots is made of the decision to sell Ayling, (not factoring in the board influence in this sale) but LJ got some sales right too. This looks like one.  

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

He hasn't really kicked on has he. In hindsight looks like the right decision to let him go. Lots is made of the decision to sell Ayling, (not factoring in the board influence in this sale) but LJ got some sales right too. This looks like one.  

I’m not sure. He’s made a ******* good go of it at league 1 level. Has won player of the year once, if not twice. Middlesbrough were rumoured to be after him for a couple of million last summer I think. 

Webster, Brownhill, Kelly,Ayling,Pack, Flint,Tomlin, Bryan, Decordova Reid,  All players either playing in the Premier league

or currently involved in the Championship playoffs and all been in our team in the last 12 months ish.

It shows that we can attract good players, but equally that as soon as a good offer comes along we sell them.

The other thing it highlights is what a good job Lee Johnson did in terms of signing quality players, unfortunately for whatever

reason he had to sell them.

Archived