IGNORED

How long are you willing to wait for Hughton?

Lrrr

How long would you be willing to wait for Hughton?   

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, gordie said:

Is it us waiting on Hughton or him waiting on us, no one knows as there is so much shit being spouted. 

Was intended as a measure of fan patience IF it turns out the club are waiting on Hughton as its a plausible situation. So if we announce someone else and the majority said we would have waited long enough by now if the club had wanted Hughton we can see that perhaps the club made the right decision looking elsewhere. Whereas if a majority say wait as long as it takes could they then have moved too quick etc.

1 minute ago, Lrrr said:

Was intended as a measure of fan patience IF it turns out the club are waiting on Hughton as its a plausible situation. So if we announce someone else and the majority said we would have waited long enough by now if the club had wanted Hughton we can see that perhaps the club made the right decision looking elsewhere. Whereas if a majority say wait as long as it takes could they then have moved too quick etc.

How can the club be waiting on Hughton they only interviewed Cook yesterday according to reports. 

A new man will be in place by the end of this week , maybe Hughton, maybe Cook, maybe somebody else but we will have a manager by Friday 

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Irrespective of who we appoint, I feel we need to announce by end of this week....or else we are behind the curve in terms of prep for the next season.

I think we will have someone in place by Friday at latest. If it’s cook I suspect tomorrow 

2 minutes ago, daored said:

How can the club be waiting on Hughton they only interviewed Cook yesterday according to reports. 

A new man will be in place by the end of this week , maybe Hughton, maybe Cook, maybe somebody else but we will have a manager by Friday 

Which report said we interviewed Cook yesterday? I saw a report which was published yesterday which said he had been interviewed, different things. Gregor's report from a few days ago or whenever said we interviewed people on Friday.

26 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Don't think you can add a poll to an already started thread so starting a new one

Why start a meaningless and pointless poll then !!

"How long are willing to wait" ??? WTF do you plan on doing, getting a flight to Jersey and throw some toys are Steve L?

But you HAVE just started another thread FFS !!

13 minutes ago, daored said:

How accurate are the reports and has Cook left Wigan then as surely there would need to bee an official approach 

11 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Which report said we interviewed Cook yesterday? I saw a report which was published yesterday which said he had been interviewed, different things. Gregor's report from a few days ago or whenever said we interviewed people on Friday.

Yes, back end of last week, after season had finished (for Wigan).

1 minute ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Why start a meaningless and pointless poll then !!

"How long are willing to wait" ??? WTF do you plan on doing, getting a flight to Jersey and throw some toys are Steve L?

But you HAVE just started another thread FFS !!

Because I thought it would be interesting to see a visual representation of fan level of patience with regards to the person seemingly the fan favourite for the position

• Admin
4 minutes ago, Redrascal2 said:

Strange poll in view of what appears to be happening with the club still interviewing.

3 minutes ago, Wade Wilson said:

I feel like, maybe, we need to stop spunking ourselves into a coma over Hughton 

It is getting crazy how people are driving themselves into a frenzy over all this

2 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

How accurate are the reports and has Cook left Wigan then as surely there would need to bee an official approach 

No confirmation he's left Wigan yet, but with administration and other factors there could possibly be some form ability to walk away if there's been a breach in his contract, late/lack of pay etc and therefore no compensation.

2 minutes ago, Victory Park Reds said:

I’m waiting until the ice cream van comes round Tarsies of course being a briz boy then if he hasn’t signedI might open a can of Stella and watch his thread get to 200 pages.

Im here all week(s)

Lived around the corner from Tarrs in the 90s....lush ice lollies.

22 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Get your point.  

I didn’t vote, but I’d add, If Chris Hughton IS interested and we HAVE made him an offer, if he’s simply waiting to see if a better offer is coming along, he’s the wrong man!

That would be the time to tell him, take it of leave it, and then swiftly move on.

Obviously this is all pure conjecture and supposition, as at the moment we all know the sum total of **** all and we can include Gregor McG in that too!!!

20 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

I read in a Guardian article he had told the administrators he did not have another club lined up.

I think his resigning at Wigan is not directly linked to taking over here. I think he is leaving them regardless of if he is offered something with us or Brum. 

8 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

I read in a Guardian article he had told the administrators he did not have another club lined up.

I think his resigning at Wigan is not directly linked to taking over here. I think he is leaving them regardless of if he is offered something with us or Brum. 

My guess is he will go to Brum but again if he does, hey ho, move on

Archived