IGNORED

How long are you willing to wait for Hughton?

Lrrr

How long would you be willing to wait for Hughton?   

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

I fear that may be the case. As you say, if he does, we move on. But, of all the plausible candidates, he is the one that I hope comes here. 

Assuming that the reports about Hughton are correct that is.  Problem it's hard to believe anything that's reported as having one iota of truth. What will be, will be.

1 hour ago, Lrrr said:

Which report said we interviewed Cook yesterday? I saw a report which was published yesterday which said he had been interviewed, different things. Gregor's report from a few days ago or whenever said we interviewed people on Friday.

I took the reports to suggest he was interviewed this week 

8 minutes ago, daored said:

I took the reports to suggest he was interviewed this week 

Going by BP then that would mean we've interviewed more than 8 as they said Friday that 8 had been interviewed. To me nothing in BP's article on Cook having been interviewed implied it was this week just they heard about him this week.

• Admin
1 hour ago, daored said:

It’s in most media outlets as seems reliable 

Most outlets, but possibly the same point of origin

45 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Going by BP then that would mean we've interviewed more than 8 as they said Friday that 8 had been interviewed. To me nothing in BP's article on Cook having been interviewed implied it was this week just they heard about him this week.

The more names the BP throw into the equation the more I am convinced they have no idea what is going on and are just trying to keep the story relevant

15 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

How do you know we’re waiting for him ? He could be waiting for us or negotiations still ongoing . No disrespect but it’s a pretty irrelevant thread tbh 

Clarified earlier in thread, its more fan patience I tried to gauge as he's the clear fans favourite, if we're waiting on him how long before you'd think its been too long and move on

7 hours ago, phantom said:

It is getting crazy how people are driving themselves into a frenzy over all this

I got to your post and stopped reading the rest of the thread.

Thanks

Archived