IGNORED

Crowdies

Gratz260689

13 hours ago, View from the Dolman said:

You need to contact the store (email address appears to be shop@bristol-sport.co.uk) and they will help you arrange a pick-up of your Crowdie.

Thanks for that info.

It's a shame it's been left for someone on a forum to notify those who paid for them. 

Emailed the address provided by View From The Dolman and they responded straight away with the below

Thank you for registering your interest to collect your Crowdie.

We are currently looking at a way for you to safely collect your Crowdie from the stadium. There is chance for your Crowdie to stay and watch a few more games, so if you would like to leave them in the stands to enjoy more football action, potentially collecting them later into the new season, you do not need to respond to this email and will be made aware when the Crowdies are available for general collection.

If you want your Crowdie back now, please let us know and our team will give you more details on when you can collect.

Thank you for your support,

Bristol Sport Team

On the basis I've not been able to find mine on the very very few pictures the club have done, I think I'll collect. 

A bit disappointed with it all tbh and I don't think the club have done much to acknowledge those who have paid for one. Mind you, I don't know what I was expecting when I did it ??

3 hours ago, arrytheb said:

Thanks for that info.

It's a shame it's been left for someone on a forum to notify those who paid for them. 

In fairness I've either read it online and/or it was mentioned during one of Downsys annoying spiels during the last home game.

I agree, I left a question in the ask SLO and waiting for @JerrySLO to come back.

I've got the standard email from the shop when I emailed, but really we deserve to have pictures of them in the stands. 

Stinks of customers, not fans, pretty disappointed.

Archived