IGNORED

People with strange names

And Its Smith

2 hours ago, And Its Smith said:

Gregor McGregor, he’s had everyone believe his name is actually Gregor McGregor so he’s obviously convincing! Come on....nobody would name their child that! 

I don’t know, when I was a kid one of my friends was called Anthony Antony. Or maybe the other way round.

2 hours ago, And Its Smith said:

Gregor McGregor, he’s had everyone believe his name is actually Gregor McGregor so he’s obviously convincing! Come on....nobody would name their child that! 

His Dad.....Mac McGregor 

54 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

If the managerial appointment is made over the next few days you’ll know the club are taking the piss.

Didn’t something very important happen at City when Stockhausen went on holiday once ?

21 minutes ago, Taz said:

He's done pretty well for himself to be fair.

ronald mcdonald yes GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

The guy’s a clown .

Not so much strange but when I worked for the university, I was in charge of the societies that people set up, lgbt, Islamic, women's etc etc. 

Anyway, the afro-Carribbean society had unusual names. People signed up with first names of Brilliant, Wonderful, and one person had a first name of Amazing-Grace. Genuinely, when people signed up they had to provide proof of who they were so we saw passports, driving licences and those were their names.

12 minutes ago, The Batman said:

Not so much strange but when I worked for the university, I was in charge of the societies that people set up, lgbt, Islamic, women's etc etc. 

Anyway, the afro-Carribbean society had unusual names. People signed up with first names of Brilliant, Wonderful, and one person had a first name of Amazing-Grace. Genuinely, when people signed up they had to provide proof of who they were so we saw passports, driving licences and those were their names.

There's an ex-President of Nigeria who has the fantastic name "Goodluck Jonathan".

31 minutes ago, The Batman said:

My cousin is a primary school teacher in inner city Manchester, in an area where there's a large Afro-Caribbean population and has had all of those sorts of names in her class at some point.

3 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

Disappointingly Sexwale is pronounced sesh-wally, and Tokyo was just a nickname deriving from his childhood prowess at Karate. His real first name is Gabriel.

Do you have many friends RR?

Archived