IGNORED

BS3 TALK - Doing the Double - Brilliant!

Rob Ingham

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/bs3-talk/id1472338331?i=1000486351337

Apologies if this has already been covered, but the BS3 Talk pod has produced a mini documentary I presume in 2/3 parts covering the promotion season.

Its excellent, it really is!

Its not a podcast in the sense of ramblings from guests, it is a slick, well produced programme.

I would really recommend it.

40 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Apologies if this has already been covered, but the BS3 Talk pod has produced a mini documentary I presume in 2/3 parts covering the promotion season.

Its not a podcast in the sense of ramblings from guests, it is a slick, well produced programme.

Agreed - I've really enjoyed parts 1 and 2. Great to hear Wade Elliott on the Swindon away game.

1 hour ago, 054123 said:

Thank you for sharing this 054123 ?. That season is definitely the one I have enjoyed the most in 30 years of following City!

Just finally got around to listening to this and it was absolutely fantastic!

Obviously we all know just how good that season was, certainly the best in my lifetime, but hearing it back again gave me proper goosebumps!

It also reminded me, as if I needed if, how brilliant SC was. If only SL had backed him like he did Johnson. 

Thank you to all those who produced this it was superb.

Any chance of interviewing Cotterill on one of these podcasts? He's still in the area I believe. I think he's turned down a couple of invitations before unfortunately but would be interested in hearing what he's got to say on this era.

The issue might be in case he's asked about the 2015 summer which he probably isn't allowed to go into.. but surely he's able to speak about the 14/15 season.

3 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Any chance of interviewing Cotterill on one of these podcasts? He's still in the area I believe. I think he's turned down a couple of invitations before unfortunately but would be interested in hearing what he's got to say on this era.

The issue might be in case he's asked about the 2015 summer which he probably isn't allowed to go into.. but surely he's able to speak about the 14/15 season.

I'd love that. I know the OSIB lot have messaged him a couple of times but he's not wanted to. 

Continue to chase him fellas, he'll give in at some point.

17 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

I'd love that. I know the OSIB lot have messaged him a couple of times but he's not wanted to. 

Continue to chase him fellas, he'll give in at some point.

I get the impression he’s quite a guarded man but maybe if it was made completely clear that he’d approve all questions and topics would remain safe (so as not to make difficulty for him with any NDA he’s signed) he might do it.

Archived