IGNORED

OSIB : Extended interview with David Noble

bcfc01

Certainly sounded like David Noble. if ever a player wasted his talent it was him along with JET.

I remember chatting to David Noble at some event at AG and I complimented him his skills and he actually blushed.......:blush:

He was a really nice guy and yet another player who GJ failed to get the best out of.

32 minutes ago, Robbored said:

He was a really nice guy and yet another player who GJ failed to get the best out of.

GJ was a speaker at a lunch I attended once. He had nothing but compliments for DN as an attacker when we had the ball (no one better the club). When we didn't have the ball however it was different matter.

Oh and he liked a drink or two apparently. 

46 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Certainly sounded like David Noble. if ever a player wasted his talent it was him along with JET.

I remember chatting to David Noble at some event at AG and I complimented him his skills and he actually blushed.......:blush:

Just found this fairly recent interview with David Noble. Of course he could have gone further in his career, but he sounds like he enjoying life and has only good things to say about his time with us...

https://nonleaguedaily.com/the-players-barwith-david-noble-st-albans-city/

Hey all!

We just uploaded our lengthy chat with ex-City midfielder David Noble. 

He tells some great stories and reminisces about his iconic moments at Ashton Gate with us.

As always keen to hear people's thoughts and I love it when a discussion about the podcast gets going on here.

We're always keen for the podcast to reflect the mood/opinions of the listeners!

3 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Hey all!

We just uploaded our lengthy chat with ex-City midfielder David Noble. 

He tells some great stories and reminisces about his iconic moments at Ashton Gate with us.

As always keen to hear people's thoughts and I love it when a discussion about the podcast gets going on here.

We're always keen for the podcast to reflect the mood/opinions of the listeners!

Listening to it now - really enjoying listening to him :yes:

Archived