Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

OSIB : Extended interview with David Noble

Certainly sounded like David Noble. if ever a player wasted his talent it was him along with JET.

I remember chatting to David Noble at some event at AG and I complimented him his skills and he actually blushed.......:blush:

He was a really nice guy and yet another player who GJ failed to get the best out of.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Robbored said:

He was a really nice guy and yet another player who GJ failed to get the best out of.

GJ was a speaker at a lunch I attended once. He had nothing but compliments for DN as an attacker when we had the ball (no one better the club). When we didn't have the ball however it was different matter.

Oh and he liked a drink or two apparently. 

46 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Certainly sounded like David Noble. if ever a player wasted his talent it was him along with JET.

I remember chatting to David Noble at some event at AG and I complimented him his skills and he actually blushed.......:blush:

Just found this fairly recent interview with David Noble. Of course he could have gone further in his career, but he sounds like he enjoying life and has only good things to say about his time with us...

https://nonleaguedaily.com/the-players-barwith-david-noble-st-albans-city/

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, petehinton said:

eyyyyy lads come on now just enjoy the sun and dont ruin the surprise, all will be revealed at 6pm anyway ;)

Great work chaps! He's one of my all time favourite players for the club.

Hey all!

We just uploaded our lengthy chat with ex-City midfielder David Noble. 

He tells some great stories and reminisces about his iconic moments at Ashton Gate with us.

As always keen to hear people's thoughts and I love it when a discussion about the podcast gets going on here.

We're always keen for the podcast to reflect the mood/opinions of the listeners!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • phantom changed the title to OSIB : Extended interview with David Noble