IGNORED

Paul Hirst

bcfcharry

I would think I have absolutely no idea what Paul Hirst looks like. Who memorises the faces of every football manager to such an extent you could recognise them?  I’d recognise Hughton if I saw him and many (but probs not all) from the Premier League, but Paul Hirst?

1 hour ago, bcfcharry said:

A mate of mine works in the AG coffee shop and has just said he’s seen ex Grimsby Town manager Paul Hirst having a chat with  Mark Ashton and what looks like some other board members in there. What would we all think of that

?

A mate of mine works in the AG coffee shop and has just said he’s seen ex Grimsby Town manager Paul Hirst having a chat with  Mark Ashton and what looks like some other board members in there. What would we all think of that

Oh you!!!

Find it hard to believe as coffee shop been closed for weeks 

try again

No, I can see the logic.

We are currently about a third of the way through speaking to everyone still alive who has ever managed a football league club and should finish both those beginning with H (hence the rumour we are interviewing Hughton again for the 3rd time today, just to make completely sure) & I (not too many of them) by the end of today.

Latest plan is to get to Zdenek Zeman by September 12th.

1 minute ago, GrahamC said:

No, I can see the logic.

We are currently about a third of the way through speaking to everyone still alive who has ever managed a football league club and should finish both those beginning with H (hence the rumour we are interviewing Hughton again for the 3rd time today, just to make completely sure) & I (not too many of them) by the end of today.

Latest plan is to get to Zdenek Zeman by September 12th.

It'll be Gerry Francis next...

2 hours ago, bcfcharry said:

That would be a brilliant appointment. This sounds really credible. Welcome to Ashton Gate Paul.

(sorry, really hard to type sarcastically)

2 hours ago, bcfcharry said:

This is just a lot of froth, but the longer the appointment takes, the greater the chance of something like this brewing and this the of rumour will then percolate through the forum.

Many think this appointment is a simple black or white choice but I'm not so sure, as I'm certain that MA and/or SL want to make sure they choose the man that suites the club to a tea.

1 minute ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

Wasn’t he the chap who made ‘art’ out of cutting a dead cow in half and seperating the two half’s behind a Perspex screen? 
I think there was a dead shark too in one of his exhibitions???

from that to a football manager is quite a career change......!!!!

No, that was an udder one..........

Archived