IGNORED

FA CUP FINAL

myol'man

Just now, JoeAman08 said:

That isn’t a booking

For a second I was praising the ref for booking the arsenal player showing the invisible card and then a nothing tackle that didn't even look a foul,

Now Chelsea have lost their heads 

With the red, a booking for that challenge alone if wrong.

However (and I didnt keep track, so no idea how relevant) it is possible he could have been getting a yellow for persistent fouling.

Again, didnt pay attention to how many fouls he had made so it may not be relevant at all.

3 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Lampard showing he isn't really got it as a manager. Chelsea a team with no cohesion. Arteta with a much worse squad really got Arsenal playing amazing football. Really deserved this. 

Same as Derby last season, just relying on individual brilliance 

Lampard showing he isn't really got it as a manager. Chelsea a team with no cohesion. Arteta with a much worse squad really got Arsenal playing amazing football. Really deserved this. 

Plenty of help from the ref mind.

Harsh. Couple of key injuries today hasnt helped. Overall a decent first season for him although i doubt finishing 4th and no trophy next season will be good enough.

Just now, Super said:

Harsh. Couple of key injuries today hasnt helped. Overall a decent first season for him although i doubt finishing 4th and no trophy next season will be good enough.

He got a team of youngsters to the champions league, a team where he wasnt able to sign anyone due to a transfer embargo,

He's done a fantastic job

4 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

A much worse squad? Arsenal’s front 3 cost 175m. Lampard has had to drop his 70m keeper from a different regime. No one had them top 4. And today he has had his POTY in Azpilicueta go off injured. His best player since restart go off injured. His best midfielder this year get sent off due to a terrible decision. Lampard has done an outstanding job at Chelsea this season. 

1 minute ago, walnutroof said:

It’s strange to think had nketiah turned up for his medical all those months ago he wouldn’t be winning a fa cup winners medal now, god that seems like years ago now 

Seemed like he was brought on to buy some fouls. 

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

We can see how Chelsea can't pass the ball. If a squad of players have that much quality and they can't get the ball out their half without hitting it long then Lampard has not done his job well enough.

Give Arteta that Chelsea job and there's no way they look like a team of individuals.

Bit harsh on a one off game,

5 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Cost doesn't really matter. Chelsea have amazing talent in forward areas. 

Far too much space between players. Disappointed with what I saw there from Chelsea.

Lampard 2 finals 2 losses.

I'm wondering if he is an elite manager. I want to see better than what I have so far with the talent that Chelsea team has.

Will be very interesting to see how he does next year with all the money he’s spent so far and will continue to spend in the summer

Archived