IGNORED

Steffen Baumgart

daored

1 minute ago, daored said:

This guy appears to come from nowhere in the betting market:

Steffen Baumgart (born 5 January 1972) is a former German football player[1] and current manager of SC Paderborn.[2]

Probably buried somewhere in one of the threads, somebody on here did mention him about a week ago. Thought it was very random.

Ok, I don’t think there’s anything in this, but weirdly a guy I work with (who is a former professional athlete and well connected, albeit he’s never told me anything city related before) said that he has had s virtual interview and has been flown over to meet in person.

I don’t think it’s true hence why I didn’t post however seems strangely coincidental as I had never heard of him.

He’s probably told several people the same thing who have all lumped in which is why I think it’s been added, interesting one though...

31 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Wasn’t that the bloke who went up into space and freedfalled back to earth?

We don’t need another space cadet

Ha ha. 
Felix Baumgartner, I think. 
Gonna have to look it up. 

7 minutes ago, RedRock said:

Was always thinking that someone completely ‘left field’ might be being considered.

For SL to send a plane up to Liverpool and back to keep us off the scent seems a bit extreme mind. 

maybe Baumgart flew to John Lennon Airport and had a chat with Jurgen before finally coming to BS3

Successive promotions from 3.Liga to the Bundesliga, despite finishing bottom of the league is regarded quite well.

Interesting piece about his tactics https://totalfootballanalysis.com/head-coach-analysis/steffen-baumgart-sc-paderborn-2019-20-tactical-analysis-tactics

This really is really left field and honestly could be one of the unknowns that was interviewed. 

Archived