IGNORED

Pre-Season

Mr Popodopolous

Does anyone know when this begins?

Read two different versions on here- one was three weeks from the Preston game and the other was two and a half weeks on from it.

Either way, with a new season in 6 weeks there's much to do! I suppose the q is though, when does it- and it's mad given how long the last season has been- begin!

32 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Does anyone know when this begins?

Read two different versions on here- one was three weeks from the Preston game and the other was two and a half weeks on from it.

Either way, with a new season in 6 weeks there's much to do! I suppose the q is though, when does it- and it's mad given how long the last season has been- begin!

Mr P - DH said after the PNE game they had 2.5 weeks off.

So I am assuming back in on 10th August.

Just now, Mr Popodopolous said:

I'd I suppose p[possibly have 2 and a half weeks from Preston down as Saturday 8th August, but two days probably doesn't make a huge amount of difference!

Not going to start pre-season again on a Saturday though its always a Monday from memory

31 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I'd I suppose p[possibly have 2 and a half weeks from Preston down as Saturday 8th August, but two days probably doesn't make a huge amount of difference!

2.5 weeks? Plenty of time for another round of interviews I think!

*Mark Ashton rubbing hands together*

35 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Big question is whether Dean Holden will still be in charge when they return.  If a new manager is coming in he needs to be in place in the next week.

Prediction: The new managers surname will begin with H

Hiddink?

3 hours ago, TonyTonyTony said:

No jollies, I mean training, in Florida this year! Wonder if they had anything planned?

Weimann was in Geeece I think with Derby players and possibly a few of ours, eg Pato. Seems the WAGS went too though so not a lads holiday as such, but looked quite lively 

And it was Vegas our players have been going to for years as a group, but most of the old boys have left now

6 minutes ago, RedM said:

Weimann was in Geeece I think with Derby players and possibly a few of ours, eg Pato. Seems the WAGS went too though so not a lads holiday as such, but looked quite lively 

And it was Vegas our players have been going to for years as a group, but most of the old boys have left now

Think Korey, Bakes and Kalas were there too with partners/family

5 minutes ago, RedM said:

Loads of them were in Mykonos on hols.

I meant the official pre-season club organised foreign training trip - last year in Florida. May have been booked again as there was lots of advertising in the stadium. I think it was this place

Just now, TonyTonyTony said:

Loads of them were in Mykonos on hols.

I meant the official pre-season club organised foreign training trip - last year in Florida. May have been booked again as there was lots of advertising in the stadium. I think it was this place

There was a report on French television about Mykonos stressing the fact that there are absolutely no precautions being taken against the Corona virus by the holiday makers .

Let’s hope the lads are sensible . 

4 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

There was a report on French television about Mykonos stressing the fact that there are absolutely no precautions being taken against the Corona virus by the holiday makers .

Let’s hope the lads are sensible . 

Condoms for all

26 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I think i`d rather wear a mask if i`m honest. I find it difficult to breathe with a condom over my nose and mouth...................

Try having a shag with a mask over your manhood. Those straps will strangle your gonads !!

Archived