IGNORED

Ralf Rangnick

havanatopia

1 hour ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Perhaps we're going to change football management into a democracy after all. We're going to appoint them all and each Friday a committee of Hughton, Howe, Cook, Neill, Holden and Rangnick will determine Saturdays team selection. Sitting in the dugout to make substitutions will be on a rota basis initially determined by who can drink a pint of Gold in the fastest time. 

Which 2 will be D's o F and which the coaches? 

1 hour ago, And Its Smith said:

We are not a big club. Nice stadium doesn’t mean big club.  Do you think Rangnik can be tempted to join us? I don’t 

I certainly think we wouldn’t be ridiculed if we tried . 

We are not a ‘ global brand ‘ but if we always think small then we will never grow . I don’t know who you think you are replying to , I am not twelve years old and do have some context of what constitutes a ‘ big club ‘ .

:punish:

1 hour ago, slartibartfast said:

Never yeard of 'im       :dunno:

But then, not remotely interested in foreign football .

Yep............Damn foreigners..........we invented the game (Or was it China?).  Anyway Stan Mortensen and Stanley Matthews are better than anything Barcelona, Juventus or Benfica have ever produced don't you know.  Thank God for Brexit I say.  ?

Gregor mentioned the word exciting... If it's that then why not this fella... It could be that necessary to be that secret, that silent, that irritating to protect such a candidate because he will be in huge demand.

SL has remained silent, pretty much, and apart from me, as a fan, wanting tit bits and at the very least a tweet from Jon to calm down all the big moaners, rightly or wrongly, the man is dignified; not to be itching to say something when he sees the vitriol.

Something big might be happening.

Always remember fellow fans... 3 million or 120 million.

SL is no mug.

Archived