IGNORED

Filip Benkovic

Red Army 75

1 minute ago, James54De said:

Why the **** would anyone foreign know what a wet wipe is? Not even Americans know what that means and they speak the same language as us. 

ofc he knows what it is .... 

even if he didn’t ..., surely he should’ve asked someone because he was referring to lansdown 

and as for Gas .... he must’ve heard that saying in the last 6 months and knew it was about rovers 

5 minutes ago, Bristolisredd said:

even if he didn’t ..., surely he should’ve asked someone because he was referring to lansdown 

and as for Gas .... he must’ve heard that saying in the last 6 months and knew it was about rovers 

Oh **** off. Wet wipe is a British colloquial term. No one out side of Britain would have any idea what it means. 
He’s been pranked, it’s no different to when Garita retweeted something about Darrell Clarke Walking off dogs. 

Just now, Bristolisredd said:

Yeah I think they cover 'the use of wet wipe in English conversation' during topic 561 subsection 3.1 of the teaching English as a foreign language qualification.

You can't be serious ???

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Seems very convoluted and unlikely 

I agree imagine..

Hi Mr Billionaire chairman, It's Filip the lad from Leicester you've just had on loan. Can I call you a wet wipe for 20 quid? There's a charity I'm supporting and I've cleared it with LJ and he's cool with me taking the piss out of him too.

It does baffle me that people think of scenarios that are way more complex than just he got stitched up by a rovers fan and didn't know what he was saying.

13 hours ago, Ron Swanson said:

Fair play the Sagheads know a player who played about 5 games for us on loan, if one of their players walked past me who played 300 games I wouldn't have a clue who he is ?

Another moment that will go down as a great moment for that club..

My mum works in a Tesco in town. She has messaged me a couple of times saying she has served rovers players. I hadn't heard of any of them! One didn't even have a wiki page ?

Archived