IGNORED

Dean Holden (Merged)

Bcfcbackwell

If we appoint Holden I will...   

1100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I will always hope for the best, but it would rank as the most underwhelming appointment we've ever made.

And Covid Economy-or-not, it quite simply doesn't have to be that feeble. Better options could have been found if there was a will to.

I've always been supportive of Lansdown's ownership and understanding of the mistakes the board have made under his stewardship. The good he's done has outweighed the bad IMO. 

But such an appointment has got tinpot written all over it. Particularly after a five-week delay and other candidates interviewed.

It would serious dent my belief in the powers-that-be at this club.

7 minutes ago, Chappers said:

They won’t, they will chuck teddy out of pram, then if we do well behind closed doors, be moaning that they can’t get tickets/ can only see a limited number of games.

I'm sure you're right but it'll be interesting to see what happens if we get to a refund scenario again, which as we definitely won't be going to the early games and the talk of a 2nd wave of Covid is almost a certainty, is very likely. 

The difference in asking for refunds as opposed to Robins T.V. could be huge between a big name appointment and Holden 

I really hope this isn't true as it really does stink of lack of ambition. Why should we as fans continue to support the club by renewing season tickets and buying shirts etc.... Follow the team all over the country prior to covid for the club to go for the cheapest option they could find.

Just now, Phileas Fogg said:

What's the source for that? It looked fairly legit although you'd probably expect them to do a 'new manager photoshoot' rather than use a picture from a game.

Well it’s not on the official site anymore I I assume they’ve taken it down ... announcement tonight maybe 

Holden's record thought that might cheer a few of you up. He blew all those international applicants out the water ?

Caretaker Oldham 14/15

Matches W D L Goals Points PPM
4 1 0 3 3:9 3

Manager Oldham 14/15

Matches W D L Goals Points PPM
11 2 5 4 10:14 11 1.00

Archived