IGNORED

Dean Holden (Merged)

Bcfcbackwell

If we appoint Holden I will...   

1100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

I have covered this several times but my theory (for what it is worth!) is that vital players were sold and not adequately replaced last season. Several key injuries meant that Lee was in difficulties finding a team that worked as he would have liked. We have consolidated and have not been relegation candidates. We are a continual work in progress.

Mate why dont you wrap it in for  **** sake ive had a gutsfull of your SHITE

2 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

They may well give an indication of the matters that influenced the choice. It may not be as straightforward as you think.  Keep the faith. The boys on the pitch will still wear City shirts and still need supporting.

This is where we differ, as I would need some convincing with any explanation they give us anyway.  

I think the bullshit production will be going into overdrive to try and spin a route out of this mess they’ve got themselves into.  

You can rest assured it’ll be close ranks time and they’ll try and fob us off with any shit they think we might accept.

4 minutes ago, BrizzleRed said:

This is where we differ, as I would need some convincing with any explanation they give us anyway.  

I think the bullshit production will be going into overdrive to try and spin a route out of this mess they’ve got themselves into.  

You can rest assured it’ll be close ranks time and they’ll try and fob us off with any shit they think we might accept.

We shall see - maybe tomorrow. I hope you can forgive them and get behind the lads. I'm off to bed! Goodnight.

29 minutes ago, ReggyRed said:

Holden, JMC and Ashley Williams...if true I am done

I’ve supported City for over 40 years & have held a season ticket for the last decade. If Holden gets the job I will cancel my subscription I feel that strongly. This would be an unmitigated disaster. Lansdown think what you are doing here PLEASE 

Just now, ScottishRed said:

@Kid in the Riot  bloody hell this is happening 

The most frustrating part of this affair will be the complete lack of a satisfying explanation of the events of the past five weeks. I'm convinced it will be a load of skirting around the big questions and spiel about "difficult decisions for this football club".

1 minute ago, mozo said:

The most frustrating part of this affair will be the complete lack of a satisfying explanation of the events of the past five weeks. I'm convinced it will be a load of skirting around the big questions and spiel about "difficult decisions for this football club".

Covid will be their main get out clause

Its worrying times indeed for our football club. Ive just been out for a few drinks on north street With a few lads i know and the vibe was one of utter disbelief amongst them. I think banners and physically going down to AG to show our displeasure is what is in order.

2 minutes ago, mozo said:

There is so much wrong about it all. I  listened to Lansdowns interview on Talksport again after LJ was sacked. He stated we needed someone to come in and take us ‘that next step further’ and that he wanted us to get prem football ASAP? So tell me now what’s changed? Suddenly how on earth is Holden (who was Johnson’s deputy) the right man. It’s embarrassing 

Just now, AshtonG666 said:

Covid will be their main get out clause

But it’s not an excuse and people just won’t buy it (not saying you are btw) especially given what SL said on Talksport. All clubs are in the same boat with Covid and everyone in football will need to cut their cloth accordingly including managers looking for a new job / step up.  Also how does it make Holden look (and feel) if they essentially say he’s the cheap option because of the pandemic?  

2 minutes ago, Corsham Alf said:

There is so much wrong about it all. I  listened to Lansdowns interview on Talksport again after LJ was sacked. He stated we needed someone to come in and take us ‘that next step further’ and that he wanted us to get prem football ASAP? So tell me now what’s changed? Suddenly how on earth is Holden (who was Johnson’s deputy) the right man. It’s embarrassing 

Totally correct.

Lies and more lies.

If it does indeed happen it will be such a surreally bad decision - such an unnecessary one - that I will be joining those who say "City will never get anywhere with the Lansdown family at the helm".

Sorry I was late to the party, boys.

Looks like you were right all along.

Just now, Corsham Alf said:

My guess is that they have tried and failed with a number of higher profile managers which who are out of our league financially and won't adhere to the club structure, so Holden is the only logical choice left

The fact he will be cheap, knows the club, will tow the line and the players like him goes in his favour, but they are missing the 1 key element they promised us and that's someone who wil help take us over the line which LJ failed to do

Archived