IGNORED

Dean Holden (Merged)

Bcfcbackwell

If we appoint Holden I will...   

1100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

26 minutes ago, ciderwithtommy said:

Just saw on twitter that the drone is up on the roof - interesting!

I know Dean's got a Manchester accent, but calling him a drone is a bit harsh... ;)

What we need is Shedman with some binoculars to confirm who goes up there.

4 minutes ago, Yozzarian said:

61 year old people can very easily walk up steps ?

Its when Hughton is pushed down  the steps and then Holden steps over the body at the bottom of the steps holding a city scarf aloft that the trouble really starts!

22 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

So much anger.  Incredible really

A drone roof film announcing Holden would have its upsides.   

Get behind Deano if that’s the case. Nobody wanted Cotterill and few wanted LJ. They both progressed the club.  Most fans wanted SOD, Coppell and McInnes

Nonsense.

Great appointment by Dawe.

14 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

I'd imagine it would be less the noise of a mob with pitchforks and more the sound of air escaping from a slowly deflating balloon...

I'm hoping for a surprise Hughton reveal and JL saying 'gotcha'...(hoping but not expecting!)

Oh I really hope so. Seems about the only thing that could save this situation now

1 minute ago, Northern Red said:

The local paper in Watford reported him being "interested" in the job there but that's about it.

I sense CH is too proud and professional to simply go to a club where he might get half a season simply to go through the courts for a payoff.

I can see him suiting Bournemouth though.

7 minutes ago, Yozzarian said:

So Twitter seems to be saying there is a drone flying around the roof right now?

Not sure about a drone, but the tides in this morning and I saw a small boat heading towards the lock gates at Hotwells.  Maybe Holden coming back from his holiday?

5 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

He should do the honourable thing and turn down the job, telling Ashton that Hughton is the sensible appointment. He’d have my upmost respect then. 

Why should he, I wouldnt turn down a promotion and payrise and he shouldn't ether

As many have said, feel sorry for Holden. Not his fault. Of course he has to take it if offered. Only get out of jail I can see for the club and leadership is to surround Holden with Walsh, Morrell, Massengo and Semenyo in the reveal photo/video and preach the youth development strategy until the cows come home...

Also, Gregor McGregor unusually quiet on posting his own tweets this morning when theres a lot of chatter about impending reveal. Press may already be under embargo if being revealed today - hence radio silence.

**EDIT**

And just to show me up and dispel any theory; Gregor tweets within 5mins of posting

Archived