IGNORED

Dean Holden (Merged)

Bcfcbackwell

If we appoint Holden I will...   

1100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If true, I’m really at a loss.

If your true ambition is promotion, then you dont take a gamble on an internal, unproven, appointment.

Yes Brentford gave it a go, but their model was way, way better than ours. Lee Johnson failed 3 years in a row, there was no ‘DNA’ to build accept failure to achieve a task.

Ive posted many times before that, I have no problem with the Lansdown business model and his family slowly acquiring a raft of assets.

I just wish they would stop pretending promotion is some kind of priority.

How, for all the talk of ambition and of myriad capable applicants, are we now about to appoint the assistant to the manager who failed to deliver?

It is insulting and infuriating that in such a crucial point in this clubs existence that we're now supposedly about to appoint Dean Holden instead of Chris Hughton. Why? Chris Hughton is by miles the more experienced applicant. Is it a continuation of club culture? Why?

**** me. 

Just now, Phileas Fogg said:

I am masochistically looking forward to seeing how the hell they try and spin it.

They’ve failed, there’s no getting out of it. The way they try and spin this news will be fascinating. 

They will probably say everyone they interviewed wanted too much money for the COVID life we live in nowadays.

They'll have their excuses I'm sure.

Archived